Chapter 6 | You're So Ruthless

"I Love You From My Head Tomatoes."

*bad puns galore*

●●●●●

Chapter Six : You're So Ruthless

The day passed by relatively quicker than I thought, not that I minded. And not a single detention. Hurrah.

I was sitting in the bus in my seat, courtesy Jayden Smith.

I heard a girl's screech from a direction which piqued my interest. I craned my neck and peeped from the glass at the end of the bus.

A short brunette, in a denim skirt had her hands on her hip as she continued talking in a flabbergasted manner to a boy. A boy who I've been recently acquainted with.

I couldn't hear what Jay was saying but it wasn't good, as the girl stood on her toes and slapped him hard on his cheek. He was surprisingly calm as he held his bruised tissue and muttered something else before the girl scowled at him and ran away, in tears probably.

The bus started filling up and he strode in after all the drama. He plopped his ass next to me. Seriously? There are so many other seats! I was looking forward to a nap here!

"Go away, this seat is mine." I barked, cuddling my bag closer to me.

"Why, is your name written here, Clumsy?" He quirked an eyebrow which left me speechless. Stop it with the oh-so-cute face, will you?

"Uh no, but if my memory serves me right, you told me that if I cross you, I get this seat for the rest of the year." I said in a sing-song voice, proud of my accomplishment.

"Yes, I did say that. But I didn't say all to yourself. Besides, sharing is caring." He ruffled my hair making my bangs go haywire again and I slumped, aghast.

Warning to all the guys out there, do not touch a girl's hair. You have no idea how long it takes to get it right, get it out of the face and avoid it from standing up like a porcupine's spike. And especially if the girl has long hair. Nuh-uh. Bruh, you just guaranteed your doom, bowtied with a silver ribbon.

"Fine, whatever." I shrugged in defeat as the bus started moving. My cue to turn out of the window and pretend I'm in a music video, emo-ish and depressed.

That I was, I just did a damn good job of covering it. Like how a concealer works on dark circles. Or is that compact? Frankly, I don't know the difference.

"What did Jace have against you?" Piped the most annoying person on earth. It was slow although, as if he wasn't sure that he should be asking the question.

"Uhm, I kind of ran into him almost copulating with his whore, which I found utterly disgusting." I gave a short reply, hoping he won't ask more and make me slap myself.

"So?" Seriously dude, read my mind.

I sighed, and said in one breath,"unfortunatelyIsaidthatoutloudandgotglareddownbythemandthenIkickedhistesticles."

"What the fuck?" He burst out laughing. I was amazed that he was able to understand every part of it. Well, he must've dated a lot, of course one of them was a mumbling rapper. "So it was you they were talking about!" He stated nonchalantly.