Chapter 21 | My MilkShake

"Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't."
- Dangerous, Ariana Grande.
● ● ● ● ●
Chapter Vingt et un : My MilkShake

One might say I was unusually eager to go to school today. I was already dressed up and was emptying my bowl of fruit loops in haste. "Whoa, slow down, honey." Mom instructed, shaking her head in disapproval.

I couldn't wait to see Annie's face in school today! I'm literally shaking, I've not felt so excited in years.

But she was your best friend.

Was.

It still doesn't mean you can do th-

You know what, shush.

I hopped into the bus hurriedly and just as expected, Jayden was seated in the usual spot, more jittery than usual. That makes the two of us then.

A faint smile creased his otherwise perfectly sculpted face as he shifted to make space for me.

"Gooooooood Morning!" I almost squealed, tucking my black beaded sling bag on my white A-line skirt.

"Someone is in a great mood today." Jay shook his head lightly. "Julie left a million messages yesterday, each in caps. Look." He unlocked his Samsung and handed it to me. I half laughed at her contact name.

Julie De Vil : YOU SON OF A HORNY PROSTITUTE.

Julie De Vil : YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY SO EASILY?

Julie De Vil : WELL GUESS WHAT I'VE GOT THE BEST PRODUCTS TO REMOVE THEM. THE JOKE IS ON YOU. XO

"Oh shit, so there was no point doing this?" I groaned and hit my head on the seat handle in despair. "And now she is so going to get you back."

"Read on, Clumsy." He smirked as he scrolled down the screen.

Julie De Vil : OKAY WHAT IS THIS CRAP EVEN ADEE PHELAN CAN'T GET THIS OUT.

Julie De Vil : THAT IS IT. I'M SO OVER YOU.

Julie De Vil : WE ARE DONE.

Julie De Vil : MORE DONE THAN JOSH DUN A'RIGHT.

Julie De Vil : FUCK YOU.

Julie De Vil : OKAY PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Julie De Vil : I'M SO SORRY BABY.

Julie De Vil : TAKE ME BACK.

Julie De Vil : I KNOW ASKING YOU TO GET ME TAMPONS WAS A BIT OUT OF LINE BUT WHAT IF IT WAS THE TIME OF THE MONTH ALL OF A SUDDEN AND THE 500 PACK I HAD WASNT ENOUGH?

You : 👍

Julie De Vil : OKAY FINE IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYWAYS.

Julie De Vil : SEE YA IN SCHOOL.

I couldn't help but snort the whole while. Guess cheap ass coloring product is immune to the high end removers.

Pleased with my reaction, Jay pocketed his phone just as the bus jerked to a still.