Chapter 20 | Let It Go

"Been trying so hard not to let it show
But you got me feeling like
I'm stepping on buildings, cars and boats
I swear I could touch the sky."
- Ten Feet Tall, Wrabel.
● ● ● ● ●
Chapter Vingt : Let It Go

Slurp.

"Whooooaaaaaaa, I'm ten feet tallllllllll!"

I screamed, swaying my hips left to right on a low rise table.

Twerk, twerk, twerk! The crowd around me chanted.

"Your wish is my command!" My voice blared and I popped my ass out like I did when I was alone and Worth It used to play from the iPod.

YEAHHHHHHHHH! They went crazy, the drunk lot of us.

"Gemme another one of em punches." I slurred, pulling a random guy by his collar. He yelped and nodded wordlessly. He was strutting away when Sienna stopped him forcefully. "No need for that." She then directed her gaze at me. "You've drunk too much, I'm taking you home."

"You ain't my mamma." I chuckled and hiccuped, falling from the table. The few people over there caught me and got me back on my feet. Raising both my hands to the ceiling, I hollered. "This party needs a bit more of drunk Andy magiccccccccc!"

"Would you calm the fuck down, Andrea!" Sienna wailed and pulled me to the side. "I didn't expect the drink to be so spiked. Oh god, you're softer than I thought!" She slapped my shoulder and I flinched.

"Don't move." She huffed and somehow balanced herself as she walked away. She was just almost as drunk as me and I giggled at her.

"Those were some sexy moves." Someone spoke in a husky voice near me. A guy stared at me shamelessly with his piercing black eyes. His face was rough and a scar covered half of his face.

"I try." I flipped my hair backwards and fell deeper into a sofa.

"Wanna get out of here?" He suggested, his face a few inches from mine. I could smell liquor on him too accompanying his ragged breathing.

I shook my head and shoved him off, poking his chest with my middle finger. "Even a million drinks couldn't get me interested in you, mister." I rolled my eyes and giggled at my insult. My head was throbbing a bit now, but I felt so... I don't know, free? Wow, that's a foreign word to me.

"You and I both know that's not true" He licked his lips instinctively before taking mine in them. He forcefully tried to penetrate my clamped mouth with his tongue, moaning a bit. "Let me in, sweetheart."

I tried throwing him off me but he was too strong. His hands cupped my butt as he pulled me onto him and I wriggled in his grasp. He continued sloppily kissing me and I almost give in. Nothing to lose, right?

But soon he flew out of his occupied spot and I blinked in confusion. Was I hallucinating?

A girl was standing next to us. Auburn hair draped her angry hazel eyes. Her hands rose from around her red gown and I heard her threaten the guy who kissed me. "Touch any girl today and I'll castrate your saggy balls."

I giggled. This girl was funny.

"Yeah sure." The guy got up to physically handle my saviour. She immediately jerked her open palms in his direction and a white light flashed out, consuming the guy almost completely. What in the living fuck was this? My hallucination was reaching new levels.