The Big Show with a twist

Bella's P.O.V.
"Starships where meant to fly hands up and touch the sky". My alarm clock went off it was six o'clock in the morning "Today is the day I bring the title home" I said to my self I got ready with my fancy show jacket and I called blue to tell her which song I am going to us for the show the song is something in the water by Carrie Underwood that song makes me feel happy and calm after I was done getting ready I went down stairs I grabbed a apple and one by one everyone came down the first person to come down was harry and he sat next to me and we stared to talk he look really nervous for some reason.

                   Harry's P.O.V.
I was so nervous because I was going to ask bella out on a date but we will have to keep it from management they would kill me if they found out that I liked her. "Hey bella" "Hey sleepy head morning" she said she was looking over her pattern one last time before we leave "Bella can I ask you something" I said really shakey damn it styles don't blow this " sure what's up" "um..urh..you want to go out tonight." I was so nervous on her answer she was really quit for a long time then she finally answered "sure but don't go out of your way we can just stay home and watch a movie" she said I was surprised she even said yes.

                         Bill's P.OV.
"Come on everybody we have ricky get in the car". I yelled from outside one by one everyone got in the car harry took a separate car we get to the arena and there where a lot of paps and fans probably for harry so I just told bella to ignore it we got in and we started a warm up ring bella was the last one to show her pattern so we waited and there was so many people coming up to her asking for autophaghs and pictures I'm really surprised but it is her turn I am so nervous for her.

                        Bella's P.O.V. 
"Now up to show is number 25 Bella toto and her horse ricky riding to something in the water by Carrie Underwood". This is it I'm going out there and strut my stuff. I finished my pattern and now we have to wait to see what the judges have to say I'm so nervous but I know I did good. "May we have all the riders line up to announce who the world championship reiner is thank you". I was the last one to line up and the judges stared to announce the winners this is the moment of truth. "Everyone of these riders put on great patters but the rider in third place is William and his horse lucky runner up in second place is Taylor and her horse ginger more for the new world championship reiner is " . he paused in shock I was so nervous when he did that. "Well folks the new world championship reiner is the youngest rider that have ever competed with a score 290 points is Bella toto and her horse ricky".  When those words came out of his mouth I was in shocked and happy I looked over and I see Margaret My aunts and even Bill crying I go and get the title and everyone was cheering and chanting I was so happy I went back to where my trailer and everyone was crying and laughing I was so happy I loaded up ricky like a proud mom I went back to harry's house with him in his car it was five thirty and we ordered pizza we all watched pitch perfect me and harry where sitting together and cuddling everyone went to bed around eight o'clock I fell asleep while cuddling with harry.  

                       Harry's P.O.V.
Bella fell asleep on me it was so cute so I took a picture and posted it on Twitter saying cuddling with my BFF I wanted to say girlfriend but Simon would kill me. I woke to see bella wasn't there she was in her room getting ready so I looked until I got a a slap on the back on the head I turned around and it was on of her aunts "Look styles I know you like her but if you hurt her I will hunt you down and teach you a lesson got it" she was really intimidating so I just said got it bella walk out and her phone rang she was saying " hello yes this is her ok ok ok yes ok thank you bye" I asked her what that call was about she looked so happy she told my she was invited to show with Justin Bieber at his concert friday I hated that guy he'll hock up with any one he can get his hands I know one thing for sure he won't be feeling up my girl on Friday.

**what do you guys think is this a twist or what harry really likes bella but what will happen on friday at the concert find out in the next chapter**