The trip

Harry's P.O.V.
Bella has been working hard on keeping the barn in good shape she was been at it for 3 mouths and to day was the day when we first meet I wanted to take her to the place we had are first date at it was going to be a very special day I am going to make her my one and only. It was 4 and half hours away to get there and I don't know if bella will go that far away from the barn but I am going to make her go even if I have to drag her there.

                       Bella's P.O.V.
I was cleaning out a stall when all if a sudden I felt sick very sick I ran over to the sink and I throw up must have been something I ate so I went back to cleaning the stall until I throw up I knew something wasn't right so I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test I highly doubt I'm pregnant but just in case I took it and I couldn't believe my eye's I was so shooked I couldn't move I was happy,scared,excited, but most of all nervous I didn't know how to tell harry or anyone actually "I better keep this a secret I better not tell harry I need to keep this hidden" I said under my breath then I went back to work like nothing ever happened thank god harry doesn't work with me when I clean the stalls or else this could have turned into a big mess I cepted it quit until harry said he wanted to take me on a trip I knew this wasn't going to be easy to tell him. 

**Hey y'all what do you think of this chapter what do you think is going on with bella and harry proposeing to her find out in the next chapter**