Paul is being sneakey

Paul's P.O.V.
"Hello" "Taylor do you mind going over to harry's place if he's not there he is at the stable and get really close and flirty with him kiss him on the lips really passionately make sure bella it there to see the kiss she will not date him on my watch" "of course I will do that for you paul no problem". "Hello" " Justin I need to to go over harry's place and get really flirty with bella if she isn't there she's at the stable and kiss her passionately  make sure harry can see he will not go out with her not on my watch" "Yeah of course I will do that Paul" great my plan is working out perfectly they will never be together as long as I have a say in it 

                    Bella's P.O.V.   
"Hello" "Bella do you mind coming to the stable to ride ricky for a little I tried but he is being a dick right now and only will ride with you" "ok I'm saying by to the boys and me and harry will be there in five minutes" I hung up and said bye to the rest of the boys and me and harry went to the stable there was two other cars there justin was one of the cars but I didn't know who the other car was so I just ignored it O went in and saw Justin get out of his car I speed walked to the stable but he caught up to me I so close from being free from his ass "Hey bella I just wanted to say sorry for punching you in the face I didn't mean to I just really like you" " it's ok it's behind us now".  I was talking to him while I was tacking up "Hey do you mind if I watch you ride do you" "no you can" I rode ricky and I was so happy and smiling I need some saddle time.

                 Harry's P.O.V.
When I pulled in I saw Justin's car and Taylor's car I was very surprised I walked into the stable bella went to ricky's stable and justin came out of no where and started talking to her she didn't seem interested so I just ignored him the Taylor came up to my and started to get really close and flirty with me bella came in from the riding arena then Taylor came on to me and kissed me I heard bella gasp I pulled away from the kiss and she turned ricky around and ran him as fast as she could towards the pasture justin ran after her then Taylor came on to me and kissed again I'm so stupid I don't want to lose her but I'm trying to break the kiss but taylor isn't letting me I know I fucked up.

                        Bella's P.O.V.
I saw harry kiss taylor I knew she was his fake girlfriend and all with the contract but it hurt seeing her kiss him and he kisses back I got far enough away from the pasture and Justin came running up to me I though fuck it I need some one to talk to even if he was a jerk "Bella are ok I bet that must have been hard to see harry kiss Taylor you always have me" he was feeling up and down my body and stopped at my wast and pulled me closer to him he started to to squeeze my butt my eyes started to flutter he lend into a kiss at this point fuck it I kissed him and he was a good kisser but not as good as harry.

                   Harry's P.O.V.
"Taylor I like you but you had your turn my  heart belongs to another girl but you are a very pretty girl" I told her and I started running to bella in the pasture where I saw bella and Justin kissing very passionately I was hurt I was mad I clutched my fists then bella looked over to me and started to run over to me but justin grabbed her arm she was struggling to get free "LET GO OF MY ARM" I heard she was yelling I went running to get her but Taylor came on to me and kissed me again what was with that girl.

                         Bella's P.O.V.
"LET GO OF MY ARM YOU JERK" I yell a justin then I saw Taylor kiss harry again and my knees got weak I mange to break free of justin's hold got back on ricky and took his saddle and bridle off and put ricky back in his stable and ran back to harry's house I went up stairs thinking to my self I trusted him and he goes and kisses Taylor right in front of me like I didn't even exist harry came in as right after did he came into my room and said "Bella I'm so sorry for what I did she came on to me and I didn't have time to react" " Harry I it killed me seeing you kiss her right in front of me I didn't matter". "Me You bella you kissed justin that killed my seeing him being all touchy feely with you" he raised his voice a little bit "Oh and it's ok for you to kiss her back right when I was right there" I was mad.

                     Harry's P.O.V.
She was mad I was scared of her when she gets I mean she works with one thousand pound animals who knows what she could do "Bella she came onto my and beside why should you care you and Justin where kissing and he was feeling you up that hurt to see" she was very quit then left she was in her show jacket and cowboy hat I tried to stop her then she said "I need some alone time right now". Then she left her aunts where so worried and where yelling at me for letting her go I ran up to her room and tried to call her but she didn't answer I started to cry "Damn it styles why did you let her go you cared about her no shes gone FUCK" I called louis and ask him if he saw bella he said "no but I'm coming over you sound hurt". I couldn't help but cry,and cry I never did this for anyone before her aunts and louis came up to comfort me "I really like but then Justin came and kisses her at the stable that.....that....KILLED ME LOUIS" I was crying hard now.   

                          Louis P.O.V.
He was really crying his eye's out I know he cares about her but I never knew how much until now. "Harry I'm going to find now jamie and kelly will stay here" I left I had a pretty good Idea where she was I checked the stable she wasn't there then I checked the pasture and I saw rick crowding something I went to investigated and sure enough bella was there crying her eyes out to I was very surprised when I saw ricky right next her crowding her he was being a little dick he wouldn't let me by her until she look up and had ricky move I sat next to her and told her everything that was going on at the house she was quit then said "seeing Taylor and harry kiss was like loseing a best friend I though he cared about me I cared about him" "well bella he is really crying right now he is beating himself about it just think about it" I told her and left I reassured her aunts she was ok but she just need some space for right now.

**what y'all think is harry and bella work this out or will paul get what he wants and they will hate each other find out in the next chapter**