The Leagl office

Bella's P.O.V.
"Come on harry we need to go" after he got into the car we where off to the legal office to see what bill and Margaret has on the will and what was going to happen to the barn and the horses. When we pulled in the legal office I went in and I sat down in the chair with the attorney and he said "Ok bella let's start with the will all of there valuables their house their car will go to there kids there trailers will go to you now the part you where probably waiting for the barn horse and anything on that property will go to" I was so nervous to hear what he had to say my heart was beating out of my chest I had to know who they left there barn to. "Bella they had left there barn to you as there last wish" "wait what" "they left the barn to you you are bella toto right" "Yes sir thank you" I left the legal office in total joy I was so happy that they left there barn to me and the horses to me everything on that property is mine I went back into the car with a big smile I told harry that the barn is in my name I went back and yelled "this is my barn" I was so happy that I am now the proud owner of the barn" I was so happy I can sleep in peace knowing that the farm is safe.

**Hey y'all what do you think of this chapter I know it was short but what do you think tell me in the comments**