The Big announcement/wedding

Bella's P.O.V.
"I this ok for my to wear" "yes harry it's perfect" I told him this was going to be the first time he has meet my full family he has meet my dad,and aunts but no one else and we have to announce that we are engaged and when the wedding is going to be I'm not going to lie I'm nervous to but I'm not going to show it though I was about to leave the barn and we where going to my uncle's he always has a big party every summer. "Come on harry we need to get going or else we will be late" he came running after he heard that he got in the car and we where off "Hey bella so you think your family is going to like me or hate me" he said I wasn't sure how they where going to react to us I mean we where going to announce the engagement,the weeding, and the pregnancy I really wished this all fit on a cake but is doesn't when we pulled in everyone was waiting for us I think they had a idea on what was happening everyone was there so invitation where a wast of time because we can just do it all at once at the party when we walked onto the porch where everyone was talking I asked for everybody's attention then I said "Ok everyone um.me and harry are engaged the wedding will be in 9 months and I'm PREGNANT" I said cheerfully then everyone was quit just for a second the the all started yelling and crying I'm so happy they are ok with this and we started to plan the wedding I was so excited.

                **9 Months later**

                         Bella's P.O.V.
"We are gathered her for harry and bella to be joined by holy matrimony" The paster said I was so happy lucky was standing next to me and elsa was next to harry just so I could feel that Austin was here I saw harry get a little teary eyed when we both said I do then the pastor said "If there is any objections please speak now or forever hold your peace no one I now pronounce you husband and wive you may kiss the bride" "I was waiting for this the whole ceremony" harry said we kissed then we rid out to the reception when we got there I was so happy but I didn't feel right "May I announce Mr. And Mrs. Styles". Came on the loud speaker and me and harry ran out of the doors everybody screaming,cheering,and crying then the dj said "Now it is time for the bride and groms frist dance" Me and harry got on the stage and started to dance I felt some thing about mind song and water was under my feet "shit" "What happened bella" harry said very concerned "Harry my water just broke" "WHAT" "you heard me" "ok ok WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW EVERYONE BELLA'S WATER JUST BROKE" we all ran to our cars then we speeded to the hospital and I got in with harry I pushed and then I heard crying and screaming "Mrs. Styles it's a boy" harry looked like he was scared for life but that's ok I held him in my arms and I knew exactly what his name is going to be I looked a my dress and surprisingly it was still white I said to harry "this is Austin our little baby" then me and harry kissed and we let everyone into the room to see the baby and I knew this was going to be a great start to a new beginning.

**Hey y'all what do you think of this book I know a lot of twists and turns but love finds it's way thank you so much for reading and remember keep on riding**