Bella gose home with a twist

Harry's P.O.V.  
I was sound asleep until I felt bella get out of bed I opened my eyes and said to myself "today was the day" I'm going to give bella a heart locket that has two pictures of us the first day we meant and our first date and has todays date on it because today was the day she will be mine and always mine.     

                        Bella's P.O.V.
Today was my last day in L.A. I didn't tell harry last night because I was to scared that he will never talk to me again but I came to a decision we  need to go are separate ways.I got up got dressed and saw harry fast asleep on the other side of the bed I started to think about all the great nights in this room what was suppose to be three week turned in to three months of of what felt like a fairy tale is now ending I wanted to cry but  then harry woke up and grabbed me in a bear hug I wiped my tears so he couldn't see "morning babe" "Morning do you mind letting me go I need to pack" "back for what" he said I can see myself tearing up. "I'm leaving today is my last day I'm going back to ohio and I need to talk to you about something" I could feel a tear running down my face this wasn't going to be easy.

                    Harry's P.O.V.
"I'm leaving for ohio and I need to talk to you about something" I heard her say I was heard those words and I was nervous and sad I saw the tear run down her face this is not going to be good. "Yeah what do you need to talk about" I said she after  finished putting the rest of her things in her suit case "harry you know this is my last day in L.A. and I don't think we will work long distance I'm sorry but this is it goodbye" then she walked out of the room I wanted to roll up into a ball and cry but I didn't so I caught up to her "wait bella we can make this work" "No harry I'm sorry" "well if this is it I want to give you something" I gave her a the necklace and she but it on "at least call me after your flit" "Yeah I'll do that" we kissed for the very last time then the love of my life walked out the door "I love you" I said under my breath why just why did I let her go I loved her and now she's gone.

                      Bella's P.O.V.
I wanted to cry the whole ride to the airport when we got there I saw harry running towards me he came up to me and said "bella I can't leave you with out a goodbye kiss" I was flattered so we kissed for the very last time my flit was called and me bill and Margaret got in the plane for ohio.I got home and before I did anything I called harry and told him I was safe back in ohio then  "Babe I know you don't want me in your life but I will always care about you I will call you when I can whether you like it or not" "ok you can boo bear" I said sarcastically and moved on with my life ricky was back in his stable and I can sleep perfectly.

                      Harry's P.O.V.
After me and bella hung up the phone I stared crying for hours at a time just knowing that bella is gone and she is never coming to me but at least I can call. The guys came over and they where comforting me then they told me that we where going out tonight for a red carpet show and they called Taylor to help me forget about this crazy day and they where right I think I really like Taylor and I guess this is a great start of a relationship.
                          Bella's P.O.V.
I turned on the TV and a red carpet show was on and they where interviewing harry and Taylor was in the background WAIT WHAT TAYLOR I turned up the volume on the TV "Yeah me and bella are done I cared about her until I meant taylor I never really had feelings for her I always liked taylor more" oh my god I stared to cry then bill and Margaret walked in "Bella what's wrong" They both a said I pointed to the TV and they watched the interview they where in total shocked then said "are you ok" "Yeah I'm fine" while choking up then I took off the necklace he gave me. I went to rickys stall and something didn't look right something serious.

**yeah y'all hope you enjoyed this chapter when I was writing it I cried a little bit it hit me right in the feels but the sadness doesn't end there find out what happeneds in the next chapter**