There it all goes down hill

Louis P.O.V.
I was walking into the studio and I heard paul on the phone again "He what he likes bella again no this can not happen Taylor you need to do everything and anything to get him to like you more than bella" I can't believe what I'm hearing I don't know how much longer I can take this I knew harry loved bella but paul is trying to break them up that's it if he's not going to tell him I will.

                         Bella's P.O.V.
I was safe back in ohio with a broken heart but I got back to work until I got a call "hello" "hi is this bella I am blue McCain" "Yes this is her" "ok we will like you to go on tour with your horse because you are a world renown reiner if that is ok with you" "Yes mame it is ok" "great I will see you in three weeks" "ok bye" I told bill and Margaret and they said go do it so I did the day came along that I was going to start my tour and of course it was L.A. why wouldn't it be there.

                       Louis's P.O.V.
"Harry I need to talk to you" "ok about what" I knew this wasn't going to be easy to tell him "look harry taylor really doesn't like paul set it up for you and bella to be break up because he thinks that she's isn't good enough for you so he hired taylor so you will like her instead of bella" "WHAT" "Yeah that's the truth I'm sorry Harry"

                       Harry's P.O.V.
I never would have thought that paul would do some thing like that I need to talk to him "Paul I need to talk to you" "Sure harry what's up" "did you really set taylor up" "well yes I did harry" "You know what paul I put up with you are your rules but choosing who I love crosses the line have fun with put me  out me because I quit" I left the studio angry but I knew I did the right thing.

                         Bella's P.O.V.
"Bye bill Bye Margaret see you when I get back from tour" I left the barn to the airport I'm going by myself because blue is also a rider so she can see if the horse is ok or sick better than I can. We got to the airport and I juat couldn't shack the feeling that something was going to happen at the barn but I just ignored it and got onto the plane.

**Hey y'all what do you think of this chapter what do you think about harry finding out taylor was a set up and what do you think about bella feeling something is going to happen tell me in the comments.**