Bella and Harry meet in L.A.

Bella's P.O.V.
"Come on bella we are leaving" "ok I'm coming aunt Jamie" we are leaving for are flyt for L.A. now and of course I'm late I run with my suitcase into my aunts car with my other aunt kelly in the car "where is bill and Margaret" "they are already at the airport waiting for us" so we started driving to the airport and we get there and there are so many people with signs saying "you can do it bring that title home" and "you go girl bring it home" I wanted to cry so badly ricky was already on the plane and soon me my aunts where on I found bill and Margaret and I sat down next to them and soon enough we where in L.A. bill told me that the the world championship reiner competition will be on every channel back in ohio thanks bill like this wasn't stressful enough now I am on every channel in ohio yay.

                      Harry's P.OV.
I saw the plane land and I saw bella come off the plane and the trailer pull up and put the horse on the trailer and she walked into the airport and graped her suitcase and came up to me and said "Hi I'm bella nice to meet you" she is very polite so I said the same thing "Hi I'm harry nice to meet you too are are you ready to go" I said trying not to stutter I lead her to my land rover but there was so many fans and paps that I carelessly graped her hand and walked her over to the land rover I though I was free until I heard this "Are you and bella dating" shit I really didn't want to get into this again so we just got in the car "what was all that about why did they ask if we where dating" she asked I really didn't want to explain this so I just said don't worry about it we got to the house and I showed her the room she was staying in and that is that I gave her some space and let her unpack.

                      Bella's P.O.V.
I was really concerned why did the paps ask if we where dating I left it alone for a while and put music on while I was unpacking and my song going down for real came one and I blasted that song and danced while I put my cloths away and then my phone rang "Hello" "Hey bella it's bill,Margaret,and your aunts how do you get to harry's house" I knew this was going to happen so I gave them the address and hung up the phone and continued to jam out while putting away my cloths. 

                       Harry"s P.O.V.
I heard something coming from bella's room I went to go and see what it was it was her jam to some music and putting her cloths away I though that was really funny so I chuckled and she turned around and she giggled too she was done putting her cloths in the closet and then there was her show jacket it was beautiful she waved me in the room I sat down on the bed and she sat next to me and we just started talking and laugh I never meet a girl as friendly as her I kinda  like her.

                       Bella's P.O.V.
I heard a knock on the door and I went to go and answer it, it was the whole gang bill Margaret and my aunt harry showed them to there rooms and the and we got dinner but in tomorrow was the show so I couldn't celebrate now I was so nervous but something about harry made me feel safe and very calm I think I like him.

    **Hey y'all what do you think do you think bella and harry will be bf and gf or will the not tell each other there feelings and do you think bella will win the world championship reiner competition you can find that out in the next chapter**