A tragic accident

Bella's P.O.V.
"Good night Atlanta" I said as I went back stage and I was really exited five months in the tour and only a couple more stops until the tour is over and I can go home "where is the next stop Blue" "Cleveland" "alrighty let's go" I was on my way to Cleveland and my phone rang it was harry. I answered it "Hello" "Hey bella where are you" "on my way to Cleveland why"  "Bella remember taylor " as much a I wanted to no I said yes anyway "Well I have something I need to tell you" "ok what is it" we told me everything about paul and the set up I was very surprised that he would do that. "Oh and bella I will be at the barn when you come home if that's ok" "yeah that's fine" I hung up the phone and then I was about to land in Cleveland it was late so we stad at a hotel.

                    Harry's P.O.V.
I just landed in ohio and I was on my way to the barn when I got there I yelled for bill and Margaret but I wasn't getting a responds so I went to go and find then when I saw them they where passed out on the ground not breathing so I called 911 then did CPR on them but I couldn't get a pulse I tried again but nothing when the ambulance they rushed them to the hospital and I called bella it was 3am she is not going to be happy.

                      Bella's P.O.V.
ring ring my phone was going off I checked the number it was harry I answered it "Hello" "bella what are you doing" "sleeping why" "how fast can you get home" "2 hours why" I was getting mad "Bill and Margaret are in the hospital we don't know why you need to get down here now" "I'm on my way". Blue get your ass up we need to get to the hospital Bill and Margaret are there and I don't know why". "Ok let's go" I was so scared and I was prying that they didn't go to.

**cliff hanger!  What do you think of this chapter what do think is going on with bill and Margaret find out in the next chapter**