Bella finds out about Harry

Harry's P.OV.
"Harry bella will be coming in three days"my manager paul told me I can't wait to see her I mean a horse back rider and possibly the world champion and I really like her story with her mom dieing and how that didn't let her fall she got right back up and now she is staying with me harry styles I hope she is as happy as I am.

Bella's P.O.V.
"Ok family it is time to see who I staying with in L.A.". I said as I started to open the envelope I am so excited and nervous to see who it is."The person I'm going to stay with is". When I opened the envelope and read the name in my head before saying it to the family the note said congratulations bella you are going to stay with harry styles for the world championship reiner competition in L.A. can't wait to see you there Blue director of the world championship reiner competition. "Hey what is taking you so long we want to know" my brother said "ok ok um....well...erm.....I will tell you guys later I need to make a quick phone call before anyone could answer I dialed bills number he has alot of explaining to do.

Bill's P.O.V.
Ring,ring,ring,ring I picked up my phone it was bella "What the hell bill why didn't you tell me I was staying with the famous harry fucking styles" "Bella I know your mad at me but listen I was going to tell you at the hotel in Texas but I didn't have enough time" "Bullshit bill you could have found time you could have even told me at the arena or something you know how I am with famous people". Yeah she get really scared with people like that and she to nice for her own good. "Oh and another thing bill why didn't you tell me when we where packing ricky for the trip but you had to keep it a fucking secret what the hell bill I trusted you with my secrets and you don't tell me this we are leaving tomorrow morning and I have to face him you know I get insecure especially with him because he has millions of fans and I have a little crush on him but if you tell him that I will kill you got it" "got it" I hung up the phone after that she was mad and I mean mad and I am scared of her when she is mad.

Bella's P.O.V.
I droped the conversation with bill and went back inside to tell my family who I was staying with "Ok everyone I am staying with Harry Styles" No one knew who I was talking about and that was really good but I was still pissed off at bill though. Are flyt left at 6:30 in the morning tomorrow so I decided to go to the cemetery today and see my mom."Hey mom um...I'm leaving for L.A. tomorrow morning for the world championship reiner competition um..so yeah talk to  you soon.

               **so who did y'all like this chapter I know bella was pretty pissed when she found out about harry but it gets better in the next chapter promise**