Bella gose back to the house

Bella's P.O.V.
Damn it I knew that louis was right so I went back everyone was in my room boy louis wasn't kidding when he said harry was beating him self up "hey I'm home" I said harry looked over and he ran and hugged then he said that we should go out tonight I said yeah it can get our minds off things should I change" I asked he said no but he is going to change he told me to wait down stairs I did as he says and he comes down looking like a cowboy "sexy" I said he smirked.

                   Harry's P.O.V.
"Howdy my lady are you ready to go" she was so turned on I knew this outfit was perfect for her "Why yes my cowboy but may I ask where we are going" "You will find out when we get there my lady" she giggled and we left we went to a old western dance we went in she freaked out we sat on the floor and she stared to cry I have no clue why but I comforted her anyway.
                     Bella's P.O.V.
I loved the western hall then we sat on the floor I started to cry because of what happened at prom that was the worst day of my life. **flashback**
"Ok everyone this next song is for all the couples out there to get onto the dance floor" come on danny lets dance I told him he said "no" and ran out of the school I ran after him "danny what's wrong" "Bella I only asked you out to prom to make my ex girlfriend jealous and get her back for cheating on me I never liked you , you ugly bitch" he ran to his car and drove away I was left alone in the parking lot on prom night my friends took my home "I'll never trust another guy ever
                **flashback ends**

                     Harry's P.O.V.
Bella told about her prom I felt terrible I told her "Well Bella you will never have to worry about that with my she also told my she was a vargin so I put on song called "head over boots by jon pardi" then I told her "you will finally get your slow dance you always wanted country style". I can tell she was nervous but I didn't care we danced I saw into her ocean blue eye's I can tell she was happy.

                    Bella's P.O.V.
Me and harry stared to dance as I gazed into his forest green eye's his outfit was the sexiest outfit I ever seen this was so much better then prom I can feel myself getting wet then towards the end of the song he lead in for a kiss it was long and passionate then of course my phone rings I answer it it was my aunts of course they wanted us home because it was getting late so I told harry we went back home we got are pj's on then me and harry where in my bed I told him this was the best day ever and fell asleep.

                     Harry's P.O.V. 
She told that this was the best day ever I was so happy when I heard that "wait until tomorrow night will be one you never forget" I said under breathe and went to sleep.

**hey y'all what do you think of this chapter I guess that love always wins no matter how hard Paul tries but what is harry talking about "a night you will never forget " you can find out in the next chapter.**