The phone call

Bella's P.O.V.
I got up harry was still sleeping so I got up really quietly that didn't work I heard got up and heard groaning I looked over and saw harry he had a black eye from the fight last night "well good morning the incredible hulk" I said with a giggle I saw him  smile "Come back to bed with me" "No you need to get up sleepy head" as I giggled again  while I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and get dressed while he checked his phone.

                   Harry's P.O.V.
I checked my phone one misses call it was paul from management I got a couple text messages from the boys and another misses call from liam he left a message I listened to it "Hey harry me and the rest of the boys and paul are coming over today to talk you have a lot of explaining to". "Shit" I said "Harry what's wrong what happened" bella said I don't know if I could tell her that the boys are coming over today I sucked it up and told her everything that the boys and paul are coming over today "oh ok I can go to the stable with Margaret and Bill if this is just between you paul and the boys". I told her no she should stay that's all I said I bet the paps are getting a kick out of this.

                      Jamie's  P.O.V.
"Hey jaime do you think harry likes bella" kelly asked " Yeah I think he does" me and kelly where watching TV like normal people until we heard this "Harry Styles and Justin Bebier gets in a fight for a girl" "turn that up kelly" I said "The world championship reiner bella toto was opening for justin bebier and this is what on of our insiders have to say " It apears that juatin was rubbing bella's shoulders and then harry ran over to her  and said and I quote "Who the hell so you think you are rubbing up and down my girl" then all hell breaks loose and bella actually got punched the face trying to break up the fight it was then bella and harry where saw cuddling in bed last night". "Kelly the fuck is dose this mean" "I don't know but when harry and bella comes down".

                        Harry's P.O.V.
"Come on harry the boys can be her any minute" we went down stairs and saw bella's aunts they showed us the title and I knew exactly what was going bella on the other hand looked confused "Harry Styles and Just Bebier gets into a fight over a girl."Shit I knew this was going to happen" "what harry tell me what the hell is going because I want the truth" bella said in a very pissest off tone "Look bella the paps where at the concert and they saw us together and now management is coming and the boys are coming to talk about the whole situation that is the whole truth bella" she looked at me and then her aunt's then my again with a scared face then the door bell rang we all stood there in dead silence bella got fed up and got the door "Hey bella is harry here we need to talk to him" "Yeah he's in the kitchen" "thanks" they started coming towards the kitchen and I knew exactly what was going to happen next.

                     Bella's P.O.V.
Paul asked my aunts leave he only wanted to talk to me and harry we  sat on the couch and Paul told us  "look harry how many times do we have to tell you that you have to be careful with what you do in public you are dating Taylor for three mouths and we can't have another girl screwing that up you guys can be friends but you can't be boyfriend and girlfriend until she breaks up with you you break up with her and her contract is up ok" I knew that was coming but I understood and I guess me and harry aren't meat to be together.

                           Harry's P.O.V.
I was pissest because Taylor never calls my she hanging out with other guys and I need to move on but the contract isn't up yet "I guess I will just have to break up with her then because I really like her Paul" he was really quite then left  the boys where still there so I introduced bella to all of them  "Bella meet liam louis nail and zyan" then we all started talking and having a good time they it started to grow dark be we didn't care bella really hit it off with the boys she was happy and I was happy.

**long chapter but what do y'all think do you think harry and bella will confess there feelings and become boyfriend and girlfriend or will management keep them way from each other forever  find out in the next chapter**