ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Oh my god,lassies!We finished the book!

WOOOOOOOO!

After two years of working on this book (I think I took longer that it was suppose to be),I finished the story.I am proud of it and I am proud of my little lassies across the screen.Hi there!

This journey was fun and along the way,I earned some new fans and supporters (lassies) and made the fandom squeal for more.Dont know how I did it but it was amazing.

To Wattpad,thank you for making this app.It is definitely a gift from God and without this,I wouldn't be able to express my feelings and thoughts to this fanbase and fandom.So thank you.

To the readers,thank you for reading this.Without you guys,this story won't happen.I might be posting a sequel for this book but it might take time.My agent/admin plans to work on her own fanfic.It is 'I am Norman (Bates Motel' so check that out! sliferslxckerx i am doing you a favour so get me those cream puffs I asked for.

To the readers who have been reading this since the start,thank you so much!Thank you.It was a pleasure to working on this story for you and it was a pleasure and honor to entertain you.Hopefully I can continue to please you guys and yeah.Now who wants a cream puff?

And as always,I love of y'all lassies and I'll see you next time!BYEEEEEEE!😘😘😘🤗