Chapter 6:A Walk At The Mountains

"Maybe he was being destroyed by another spirit.Perhaps the Leprechaun did it."Bunny said to everyone.Everybody gave a loud sigh and smacked Bunny on the head.

"Ow!What was that for,mates?"Bunny shrieked,rubbing his head."For thinking too much."Tooth replied to him.I gave a chuckle and Jack tapped on my shoulders."Merida?Do you wanna have a walk outside?Like on the mountains?"he said,scratching the back of his neck.I shrugged and walked out of the workshop with North's woolen jacket.It was very cold as it is the North Pole!

Both of us strolled on the snowy and rocky ground.The wind was blowing hard and there were snowflakes in my hair."Jeez...it's freezing here."i shivered as I tugged on to the jacket.Jack just sauntered as if it is like nothing."Merida,"Jack said as he smirked at me,"Tell me more about yourself."

I blushed,"Okay.I was born during Autumn or Halloween.I have three wee brothers,you know that.My favorite color is red and orange.And I love cream puffs!"

"Oh.Since I know a bit about you,then I will tell you a bit about me."he said.I shrugged."So I am born on Winter.My favorite color is blue,obviously.And my favorite food is anything that involves with ice and snow."

"So you eat snow?"i raised my eyebrows.Je nodded his head."Any type?"i asked again,confirming my answer."Most of them,except yellow and black snow."he corrected.Ew,yellow snow?

We sat down on patch of snow and lay on it,making snow angels."Hahaha!This is going to get interesting!"Jack said as he stood up.I looked at him and a snowball came straight towards me,hitting my face.I smirked,"Oh,it's on,Frostboy!"I threw back a snowball but it missed.Both of us laughed with happiness and made a small snow castle.

Jack cleared and sang beside my ear,"Do you want to build a snowman?"I rubbed my ear and laughed,"Yes,i wanna build a snowman!"

Jack then made a gesture with his hands and a snowman appeared.It looked a lot like Olaf but bigger.We named it 'Oliver' for some reason.

"Hey,there!I am Oliver and I love snowflakes and the color red!"the snowman said.

"Wow,seriously Jack?"

"What?"

"Did you make him say that?"

"No..."Jack blushed.

"I knew you did cause you are the one who created him and knows what I like."i grinned.

"OH FROSTBITE!"he screamed.