Chapter 3:Belief

"Merida,you will not believe this but the most amazing thing happened to me!I met a guy!His name is Flynn but his real name is Eugene,he used to be thief and now he's The Prince of Corona."Rapunzel blabbered.Elsa rolled he eyes and i gave a yawn.When is she going to keep quiet about it?She had been talking about Eugene for HOURS!Finally,I show her my hand,"Shush Punzie!You are talking a bit too much!Elsa and I were about to doze off.By the way,i met also met this guy.His name is Jack-"

"Jack?As in Jack Frost?"Elsa asked.I nodded my head."I love Jack Frost!"Rapunzel and Elsa squealed in unison as their eyes sparkled with delight.

Jeez...They were quite excited once they hear the name 'Jack' especially when there is the word 'Frost' behind it.It makes no sense!

"Wow...i didn't know that there are so many fan girls here,huh Merida?"Jack laughed."Oh shut up..."i glared at him.He chuckled and smiled.Elsa suddenly stopped laughing and pointed to something behind me."Ja..ja...ja..."she stammered,eyes wide open."What is it Elsa?Are you not feeling good today?I am going to send a letter to Anna."

"No,Punzie.I am not good.In fact,i am so so happy!"Elsa shouted.Rapunzel raised her eyebrows."Jack Frost is right in front of me!"

"Seriously,Elsa?This is not child's play,for goodness sake.We are already old enough to distinguish between fiction and reality."Rapunzel said sternly,mocking Elsa.Refusing to throw in the towel,she defended,"It is because you don't even believe in him!You only like him because you read that he was handsome,cool,literally,and he was very nice.That was why you like him.Plus,i was the one who knew about Jack first."

Jack and I both rolled our eyes."Your friend,Punzie,doesn't believe in me.That's why she can't see me.Make her believe in me."Jack whispered into my left ear.Rapunzel was about to walk out of the room when I stopped her."Punzie,wait!"

"What is it,Merida?I need write a letter."she said impatiently."Do you know why Elsa can see Jack Frost but not you?It is because you don't even believe in him!Okay,close your eyes and believe in him."i explained.She shrugged and closed her eyes,saying she believes in him.As soon as she opened her eyes,she stumbled backwards,"Ja...Jack Frost!"

"Heya."Jack smirked,winking one eye.Elsa and I giggled,looking at Rapunzel's widened eyes."Merida!Can I have him for a week?"she asked,down on her knees.

"No."

"Two days?"

"No."

"A day?"

"No!"i shouted.

"How about for an hour?Please?"she pleaded,showing me her puppy eyes.

"Punzie,he is not for sale.Besides,you have Eugene."i said.She stopped and remembered about him."Oh yeah...I forgot about him for a second..."

All of us face-palmed.Jack looked at Punzie,"How about this...Let's have a snowball fight,in the room."I stared at him,jaws dropping."Are you out of your mind?If my father and mother sees this,they will explode and go insane!"

He gave a shrug,"Then what else can we do in the room?Hide and seek?"I nudged him with my elbow,"Shut up,Frost boy."

"Redhead."