Forbidden (exofanfiction)

CHAPTER 1 LMJ P.O.V

My name is Lee Minjung.i am schooling in Jungwon Highschool.I was from Hyundai Chungun Highschool.i am living alone.my parents are working overseas.i had no idea what their occupation were but what i know is that they are very rich.they just send money to me so i am not living very hard.its just had been a week when i started schooling in Jungwon highschool.I was born in America and i grew up there.my korean is not that fluent but my english is better and i am a pure korean.I even spoke to my parents in english not in korean.even in just a week,i got tons of friends.im not a quiet person.people around me dont get awkward when im around. so instead of me behaving like im new to that school,i behaved like i know the school for years.I know im lonely.thats why im that socialisable(i'm not sure of the spelling) to hide my loneliness. After school,i went to a nearby park.i put my hands in my jacket and just think about life.my Mid-length hair just followed my head that moves up and down.up and down.im sad of being alone.thats what i was thinking...but soon enough,i heard noises..from the bush behind the bench i was sitting on.i was scared so i stood up.im a clumsy person.i didnt get my balance and fell down.i didnt care.i walked fast to the toilet.my leg was bleeding profusely.its a deeeeeeeeeeeeeep cut.big.and my uniform's skirt is kinda short -.- "dang..." i thought to myself.the blood didnt stop.i just went out when i saw a INCREDIBLY handsome young man outside the toilet.hes pale,handsome,hot,cute.his hair is styled.i bowed to him and when i was about to walked away he grabbed my wrist. "you're bleeding." he said in english but hes not looking at me. "im fine."i said nicely.he turned to me,clench his teeth and said "i dont think so.u were walking out,limping." i just stared at him. he held me until we reached to the bench i was sitting on before and out of nowhere,theres medication with him.he did my wound and i said "thanks.im Minjung by the way." he smiled.a breath taking smile but i know its a forced smile.he didnt let go the clench on his teeth and said," im baekhyun." i nodded "how can i make it up to you?" i said. "if we meet again..." he said and walked away.he is one weird man.but a good one i can sense.