CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

I woke up in the middle of the night. i looked at the clock on my desk its one in the morning.i was thirsty. i sat down.i looked at baekhyun who looks like an angel who is asleep.i smiled and blushed.he look so handsome.

"Going somewhere?" he asked.

"im thirsty.sleep."i commands.

"i'll get it for you." he said and in a flash hes gone.i sat down patiently.waiting.

"there you go." he said.i drank up and laid back down.we are in the same position where we woke up.

"Before you came in my life,i actually kinda have feelings for jong hyun oppa."i said.yawning.

"What?!Now?!"he said.feeling nervous.his eyes are wide open.

i started being mischievous. "of course."i smirked. "YAH LEE MINJUNG!GRAB HOLD OF YOURSELF!" he said.

"HAHAHAHHAHAH u are so cute.aniyo i love you.only you.You will be the jealous kind of husband." i muttered.

"Are we getting married in the future?"he asked.

"donno." i said.

"I will not let you have feelings for Jong Hyun!" he said.

"I dont anymore!" i said laughing.

"Mischievous girlfriend!" he said tickling me. we stopped when his face was right infront of mine.close.He leans in and kissed me. " i love you.i wont let you go unless you ask me to." he whispered. i kissed him. "i wont."i said.he smiled a sweet smile and laid down.we fell asleep again. i love byun Baekhyun.i will accept him no matter what he is.now i know this is what love is able to do to people or even myths.