CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13

i woke up but baekhyun is not beside me.i thought he was hunting but i get a text message from him.

"lock the doors.emergency.i'll be back.do not open the door to anyone.excluding me.even if someone came and tell you im in danger,dont believe.im completely fine.i'll be back soon.i love you." i was sensing something bad is happening.i dash down and lock the doors.all doors.back door and the front door.i sat down at the sofa and wait for him to come back. when i hear a knock,i looked at the peek hole and it was him.his whole family is with him. "chagiya open the door.hurry."i quickly open the door and all of them went in.

"whats wrong?" i asked.

"How the hell did they know?" kris asked raising his eyebrows.

"I dont know.all i get was the warning.change her or she die." Sehun said pointing at me.

"Let me guess...the Nomads found out." i said getting scared.Baekhyun came amd held my hand

"you're gonna be fine.i'll protect you." he said.i just nodded and he put the lock of hair behind my left ear.

" what if its just a prank?" Sooyoung said.

"Yeah.its impossible they will know.Baekhyun and Minjung dated for a short time.I dated D.O for years and i didnt get caught." kyungqah said.walking towards d.o and d.o held her waist.

"the thing here is my smarty,beloved sisters,D.O doesnt live with U kyungqah! your blood doesnt smell as delicious as hers! and who would dare to play a prank on us?!" Kai said.

"And baekhyun lives with her." they all said in unison.

"its easier for the nomads to find out..." Sooyoung said.

"Its too late for me to leave her alone in this house!we cant leave her unprotected!" Baekhyun said. i grab his hand tighter.

"we wont leave you sister.dont be scared." Chanyeol said,comforting me.

"I wont leave you.i promised you remember."Baekhyun adds and stroke the back of my hand.

"Guys!Enough! now,we cant leave her unprotected.the easier way is...baekhyun...you have to change her. or all of us...die." Suho said.i let go of baekhyun's hand.i dont want to be a vampire.i wanna be human.married to baekhyun,have children with him.

"ARE YOU NUTS HYUNG?!I WONT CHANGE HER!I-I HAVE NO CONTROL IN BLOOD!!!" baekhyun shouted.Everyone looks at me.tears start to fill my eyes.

"I dont want this...but if it kills you all to protect me,Change me."tears rolled down my cheeks.

"no.no.no.no." baekhyun said.

"don change her.we'll protect her.we are strong enough we have 14 people.we can do it." Chanyeol said.

"How will the nomads kill me?" i asked.

"They will find you and kill you like nobody business." Sooyoung said.

"Alright then.all of us are going to stay here. There is no other option.Sooyoung and sehun,go and take our clothes." Suho ordered.they nodded and went off.

"Agreed." all of them said.