CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

"you are going to stay here with Suho and Sooyoung..." Baekhyun started when we reached the house.

"What?!..no!" i said.

"we are going to be separated just for a moment." he said.i can sense he hates it too.

"where...where are you going?"i asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"im gonna have to follow Sehun and Chanyeol.we are going to make the other vampires to lose your scent." he said calmly.that instant he opened the door.Sooyoung and Suho walks in.

"Pack your stuff brother." Sooyoung said.Baekhyun pat her shoulder and went inside his room.i dont know how or when but Sooyoung has half of my clothes.she passed it to baekhyun.

"they are going to mislead the idiots.the smart one would probably hunt her." Suho said.

" i know." he said. he has to go now.

"i need to go.we will keep you safe.dont worry.we are strong enough to kill them three.i love you." he said.he is getting teary too.

"i love you too." i said.he smiled and kiss my forehead.and hes gone.i stop my teary eyes.

"what are we gonna do?" i asked them.

"we are going to wait for them to come back." Suho said.i just nodded.

"Go rest sister.we will be down here." Sooyoung said. i just nodded and went up to my room.my room feels different without baekhyun.i mean hes always there.so i just sat on my bed cross legged and hug my pillow.my hands are clutching at the bracelet and the ring he gives me.i hope hes safe.that minute,i got a call.Its Jong Hyun oppa.

"hello?" i said.

"Minjung ah?! whats happening?!" i hear him freak out.

"what?" i said furrowing my eyebrows. that instant,another man's voice was heard.i can recognise...its Jiyong.

"Hello Minjung." he said.

"what are you doing?let him go!!" i said.

"shh shh don make it worst.your sister and brother may hear our conversation." he said softly.

"what do you want?" i said sternly.they took my jong hyun oppa.hes my brother.

"easy.come and meet us,we will let him go." Jiyong said.

"how can i trust you that hes there?" i said.

" minjung ah!!" i could hear him shout.

"no! dont hurt him.dont hurt him dont hurt him." i said getting teary.

"have you agreed to meet me?" he said.i can sense that he is smiling.

"y-yes.where?" i said.i am willing to do anything even risk my life for someone i love. yes i love jonghyun as my brother.nothing much.but hes the person before baekhyun.baekhyun is my everything but my brother is in danger.im sorry.

"how about your school?" he said.

"whatever.just dont hurt him." i said shaking my head.

"i'll meet you there.hurry.im getting thirsty." he said.i took a deep breath and head down slowly.Sooyoung and suho are in the living room.i was planning to go by the back door. its easier and faster.thank god they on the television.make their sense of hearing a little blur so they cant hear me go.i head to the kitchen.

"im gonna grab a sandwich." i said.they both nodded and continue staring at the tv.i left the refrigerator door open and softly open the back door.and boom i run out.i stop a taxi and said "Jungwon Highsc-" but the taxi driver cut me off.

he turned around.

"hello minjung." its henry.

"i will bring you there.my brothers are awaiting your presence.so is your brother." He said.i just froze.

when i reached there,Henry went out and hold my wrist.he smells it and bared his fangs.he was stopped by the other one.the one that wanted to kill me at the court.

"patience brother.we eat together."

"oh right Yonghwa." so thats yonghwa. they brought me to the school.the security guard is no where to be seen.

they pushed me down.i fell.

"wheres jonghyun oppa?!" i said.

"i believe,we shouldnt involve anymore humans on knowing what we are dont you think?" Jiyong said squating on the floor.they tricked me.

"its easy to trick you.u are so gullible."

i wasnt that angry because Jonghyun oppa is safe.not scared. i stood up and Yonghwa took hold of cheeks and pushed me.so my head was hit by the pole.the pain was painful."

"ow." i said.

"that is for making me angry.." he said.the other two smiled.theres blood on my head.shit.it will make them more frenzy.he came to me and broke my arm.

"that is for making me humiliated." he said.

"ah!" i shout.im breaking.i used my left hand that is not broken to hold my bracelet.i took it out and clutch in my hands so it wont be broken.then the three of them came and i was unconscious. i know they bit me.because before i was unconscious, there was pain on my left wrist but i was still clutching the bracelet.i felt weak so i just let darkness clouded over me.

"no.no.no.no." i hear his voice.hes crying.baekhyun.he came.

"we are going to kill you!!" Chanyeol said and growled.i open my eyes and see Chanyeol,Kris,Suho,Sehun and Chen fighting with the three.Kyungqah,Baekhyun and Sooyoung is with me.i closed my eyes again.i felt tired.and hurt.i know im gonna die.

"Sooyoung,kyungqah,u go and tell the rest that shes here.tell them to calm down.theres too much blood." Baekhyun said. hes still crying. with my last strength,i opened my eyes and wiped his tears.

" we are not breaking up.your bracelet is still with me.i kept my promise." i said opening my left hand.he cried even harder.i cant take it.i closed my eyes and i see light.but in the background i can hear baekhyun asked me to hold on.to not die.ah.so thats the light that always appear in movies.but behind me was baekhyun he was dressing in black and crying at a coffin.i looked at the coffin,it was me.my body.i was scared so i dont know how,i woke up.

i woke up in a hospital.baekhyun was beside me.the other 13 are there too.

"are you awake?" Kyungqah said. i cant reply yet.i have too many questions to ask.

" i am.what happened?" i asked.

"we will tell you when you recover." Kris said.smiling at me.

" we will leave you and baekhyun alone." sooyoung said.all of them left the room.

"hey." he said.

"hi.what am i suffering from?" i asked him.

"you lost alot of blood.a broken arm and you had a fracture on the skull."

"oh." i said.he leans in and kissed me.my heart beat fast and the the machine go wild.

"that always works." he said smiling.i laughed.

"go and rest love.i will be here." he  said.

"no.you will leave me." i said.

"i wont." he said.

"prove it." i said. he sigh,leans in,kiss me and took out my wrist and wore my bracelet for me.

"believe me?"

"yes.". that instant,a nurse came in and put something in the tube and i became drowsy.

"dont leave me." i whispered.

"i wont.i love you." he said.

"i zzz love you too." i whispered.he hums me a song i cant recognise and held my hand.

—————

authors note:

hey wassup?! hows the story? again i apologise if its twilightish.sorry for the long chapter. love ya guise!