CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

i had a nightmare.the whole world was against me.my bestfriend left me,my parents and even baekhyun.he decided to feed on me in that dream.but instead of running away amd begging him not to,i willingly allowed him to. i woke up in shock. "kwaenchana?"baekhyun was still beside me. "eo.bad dream."i said.he pat my shoulders. "Im here....shh..dont be scared..."he said comforting me. "oppa..."i hesitantly continued..."hmm?"he replied. "i wanna meet your family." i said. "really?" he asked with excitement.

"eo.im ready now." i said. "araso.tomorrow we will go.now,lets eat dinner." he said.i nodded and we went down together.holding hands. he cooked.he cooked army stew.we were eating silently. "chagiya,are you sleeping alone tonight or you wanna sleep with me?" he asked. i shrugged my shoulders and continued eating.im actually scared of sleeping with him because i will sleep talk my feelings before sleeping into a deep sleep.after we ate,we sat down at the sofa and talk.talk talk talk.when i was sleepy again, "oppa.im sleepy."

"araso love.i will tuck you in." he replies.he carried me to my bed.when im in his arms,im already half asleep. when he wanted to leave i held his wrist again. "eodiga?kajima.im scared."i whispered.one quarter asleep. all i can remember is that i feel that arm on my waist and i hugged him to sleep.the next morning,i was awake.his arm was on my waist.i pushed it away and hes awake. "you're awake?" he asked. "eo.go get ready.im meeting my in laws today!" i winked at him.he chuckles,gave me a kiss and went down to his room.i locked my room door and wash up,dress up and did my hair. i wore a blue dress and flats. "beautiful." he said complimenting me. "of course." and we head to his house.His house is MARVELLOUS!  BIGGER THAN MINE! we walked in and i heard talking in the living room. "EXO!SHES HERE!" Baekhyun shouted. all in a flash appeared. "Hello sister." a handsome young guy said. "chagiya,this is kris,chanyeol,tao,suho,chen,kai,xiumin,lay,d.o and luhan.where is sehun?" baekhyun asked them.i can recognise them and they are as beautiful as him. "with Sooyoung.at the yard." d.o replied. "we are here."sehun shouted. i bowed to all of them and they bowed back. "anyong minjung sshi." sooyoung said."anyong sooyoung shhi." i replied.we were hanging out when i found out that sooyoung and sehun are so cute. "aniyo oppa.i love you more!" sooyoung said. "i love you more!more than bubbletea!" sehun said. i giggled at that. "araso.araso.oppa,lets play huh?"sooyoung said showing aegyo to sehun. "AYE!HOW CAN I SAY NO TO THAT FACE?" sehun said and they walked to i dont know where.i smiled and i heard a whisper "we are better dont think so hard." its baekhyun.i smiled and continued talking with exo.

even they are forced of being what they are,they are happy no matter what.thats what i learnt from vampires.