CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

i brought baekhyun to my house.its something like a bangalow.since my parents are rich,they want me to be comfortable. "there's your room."i said pointing at the room near the stairs.he nodded and smiled.i look at his eyes it is a different colour than the last time i saw him.the last time i saw him,his eyes is pitch black but now its brown.light brown. "Erm....u wear contacts?" i asked innocently.he froze at my question and change the topic. "nice house." he said.i thought he was uncomfortable at me asking him that question so i didnt ask him again. "thanks.thats the kitchen.theres a toilet in your room.feel free to use the living room if you wanna watch tv or whatever.make this like your house." i said.trying to make him feel welcome. "yeah.sure." he replied. "im gonna go to my room.im upstairs if u need me." i said.he nodded and i went upstairs.i wash up and wore my home clothes.i sit down at the study table amd read a book "twilight" i love it.when its evening,i went down to make dinner.Baekhyun however,is no where to be seen.must be in his room.but when i reached at the kitchen counter,hes there sitting. "what are you cooking?" he asked me. "i dont know.what do you want to eat?" i asked. "anything you cook." he said. i ended up cooking mac and cheese.i learned it in america.it is a long progress.it will make me busy. so i wont be captivated by his looks. when im done cooking,we sat down at the kitchen counter and ate together. "so why did u cry?" he asked me. "erm...." i hesitantly replied.i told him everything and ended up crying. "its gonna be okay.im your friend too." he said comforting me.i smiled at him.we were awkward but soon enough im used of his presence in my house. one night,i went to baekhyun's room.he told me that he wanted to school at the school im schooling now so i thought of telling him whats going on in the school.as days go on,i started to like him.but when i went in,i saw him biting a girl's neck.sucking blood.blood was oozing out from the girl's neck.i was shocked.terrified.baekhyun is a beast behind that beautiful face.but instead of me trying to run away,i slowly walked towards him. "B-Baekhyun A-Ah.." i said hesitantly.he looked up and bare his fangs at me.his eyes is dark brown. he knocked me to the cuboard and looked at me.he bared his fangs and hissed.when he recognise me, he let go of the grip."you're a vampire." i said and swallowed my saliva. he wipes the blood that is on his mouth " yes.thats what i am." he hesitantly said. "oh my god." i whispered to myself.i forgot one of vampire's ability is to hear properly." dont.dont be scared...i swear i wont hurt you. " he said walking to me.i walked backwards. "thats why you werent looking at me when u were helping me doing my leg." i said looking at the leg that is healing. "i was attracted to you.i heard you at the park.your heart flutters like a bird's wing it attracts me.seeing you blush makes me warm." he said stroking my cheeks i didnt move.why does this sounds like twilight?isnt twilight fake?! "Your blood smell so sweet but i didnt hunt you.im shocked and soon enough i realise...you are special to me." he whispered.my eyes opened wide.thats why he wanted to stay with me.thats why he cares.

but even if i we share the same feelings towards each other,we cant be together or can we?