CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16 (MINJUNG P.O.V)

"what did they talked about?" i asked baekhyun.

"nothing much most of the time,they were lovey doveying so i dont really focus much." baekhyun said shrugging.

"yeah can you imagine we lovey doveying and there are 14 vampires that could listen to that?!" i said.

"theres nothing to be ashamed of.thats my opinion.coz we are the cutest couple ever!"he said.

"oppa...i wanna do something with you before you know..that happen. " i said.

"Sure chagiya...what?" he asked.

"lets go on a date????huh????we didnt go on one before!!" i said.he smiled at me.

"i was about to ask you that!! okay!! get dressed!i will wash up!we will go anywhere you wanna go!" he said feeling all excited.i smiled automatically and nodded.i wore a sleeveless tshirt and jeans. he wore a blue tshirt and jeans.BLUEEE!!

"where are the 2 of u going?" Suho asked.

"somewhere.we will be back soon." baekhyun said.we went out of the doors and he grabbed my hand.i pulled my hair to one side and we walked together.we went to baskin robbins.i had no appetite on eating ice cream.baekhyun ordered a strawberry ice cream.he keeps pestering me to eat after him. "just one bite!!ahhh!" he said forcing me to eat ice cream.in the end he loses.we went to a donut shop next.i was eating the oreo donut when he ate the other side of it. mischievous vampire. i hit him.

"If you wanna kiss me,kiss me right away!dont do that! it freaks me out!!" i said.

"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARASO!" he laughed.in the end i laughed too.we went to the amusement park next.

"you know,i have this fantasy..." i started. he looked at me.

"my fantasy is that,i will sit there on the ferris wheel and my boyfriend kiss me.until the end of the ride." i said. he looked at me curiously.

"nonono.im not asking you to that!im just telling you.i didnt tell anyone about my fantasy! " i explained.

"oh." was all he could reply. the next second i know, we are on top of the ferris wheel.

"Wh-" he cut me off and kissed me.

"You told me your fantasy.im living it with you.im your boyfriend.i will do it." he said and started kissing me again. hes so sweet.i let him kiss me.we kissed until the end of the ride.we went home then.

while walking home,we talked.

"today is the best day ever." i said.

"of course.since we are together."he said. i smiled at him.we reached home.i washed up and wore comfortable clothes.he did the same too.when im in bed in his arms...1/4 asleep,i muttered, "thank you for living my fantasy oppa.i love you." i said. i cant really confirm this but i think i hear he says "your welcome.i love you too." all i know is im asleep and my fantasy has been done.