CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

today is a school day.i wash up wore my uniform  and did my hair.good hair day actually.i was thinking about what baekhyun is.of course im a little scared of him...but im not going to ruin it and follow the flow.i then,head downstairs to eat breakfast.i quietly head down and opened my fridge to take out milk and jam.when i was closing the fridge's door,there he was sitting down and wearing the same uniform as me. "morning love." he said. "what...? want breakfast?" i asked him."of course?" he said raising an eyebrow. i made for him bread and jam too. "first day?" i asked again. " Yeah.you have no idea how familiar i am with that school.and i bet i will get ALOT of attention from the girls." he said winking at me. "hah.at least u get my attention and i know what u are." i said winking at him. "whatever." he rolls his eyes. When we are done,we walked to school together and he grab my hand. i look at him and give the face what-are-you-doing. "i told you i assume we are together." he said. i just sigh and we continued walking.when we reach the school,i was separated from him i dont like it of course. during lessons i was bored.i started daydreaming. mr park walked in and we all stood up.i was looking at the window of course not paying attention.i didnt know mr park brought baekhyun with him. "we are having a new student.his name is baekhyun.hope you guys will be friends."mr park said. "ne." all of them replied. i can hear the girls saying "wah...hes so handsome!i want him!" but i still dont know who they are saying about so i continued daydreaming.then,i heard the chair beside me moved. "thinking about me?" that familiar voice... i turned and it was baekhyun. "omo!what are u doing here?!" i asked in shock. "im in your class.it was sad you are not paying attention." he replied. i just shook my head. when it was break,baekhyun and i walked to the cafeteria.i bought pizza and coke.i bought my food first so i sat down first.i was waiting for him when Kim Hana was flirting with baekhyun and baekhyun doesnt even care.Kim Hana is the popular kid in school.when baekhyun came and sat with me she gave a bitchy face and sat down with her friends. "eeurgh." i said taking a sip of my coke.

"jealous much love?"he asked me.

"i already acknowledge you as my boyfriend and there she goes flirting with him."i said taking a bite of my pizza. "finally you acknowledged me." he said in relief. "i would prefer u call me chagiya than love.." i said feeling embarrassed and took a bite of my pizza looking down. "and i would like you to call me oppa."he said looking at me. i looked at him."but dont people thought you are the same age as i am?" i asked in confusion. "but in a matter of fact,im a hundred and ten years old."he whispered.

"araso." i said. "and chagiya,i want you to meet my family..."he said.i smiled when he said chagiya. "no...im scared..." i said."i will protect you." he said. "no..im scared that...they wont like me." i admitted. "they will.i promise." he said.i ate my pizza and drank my coke.soon enough the bell rings. "time for class chagiya."he said.i nodded and we walked to class.together.