CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24

"SHE CALLED MINJUNG A WHAT?!" the boys said.

"no worries brothers we took care of it." Sooyoung said feeling proud.they were hanging out in my house.

"Good job babe." Sehun said and put his arm on Sooyoung shoulder and kissed her.

"thank you." Sooyoung said.they were sitting everywhere.kitchen counter,floor... i was sitting down and baekhyun's head was on my lap.i was playing with his hair.

"i wanna go home." tao said.soon enough all of them left.i sat at the sofa and baekhyun laid on my lap again.he closes his eyes.i stroke his hair.i was humming mine from taylor swift.

"is that song called mine?" He asked me.opening his eyes.

"yeah.now i know how it feels."i said.

"you are the best thing thats ever been mine." he sang.i smiled.

"im serious.you are the best thing thats ever been mine,lee minjung." he said looking at me in the eyes.

"i know.i believe you." i said.he stopped my hand that is stroking his soft soft hair.

"i love you.i mean it." he said.

"i know.why are you like this?" i said.he shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes again.

"how do you feel seeing me at school?that night when that happen?" i asked him.he opened his eyes again.

"i was scared.scared that you will leave me.you promised you wont.and seeing you broken there...i was broken too.i was thinking why has it to be you and not me there.broken." he said and closed his eyes.a tear drop down.i was told that if a guy cried for you,means he loves you more than anything even his life.

"and...and what if i really died that night?" i asked.

"i would die too.i will kill myself." he said.i stopped stroking his hair.

"Byun Baekhyun,no matter what dont you dare kill yourself." i muttered.i dont really mean it because if he dies,i would kill myself too.

"What if i die?you will kill yourself too wont you?" he asked me back.i didnt reply. 5 seconds later i replied.

"of course." i whispered.

" thats the same for me." he said.we were silent for a moment.

he sat down.facing me.

"i love you.i cant live without you." he said.getting teary.i was getting teary too. "i love you too.and i cant live without you too." i said.he hugged me.i pat his back.he kissed me and i kissed him back.i was thinking to myself.can i live happily ever after now?