CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

he pulled away this time. ahhhhhh i dont want it to stop! fish! (i hate fish) 

"I love to hear your heart flutters lile a bird's wing whenever u see my presence." he smiled that breathtaking smile. "i love your presence."i blushed at my confession. "AND when i kiss you,It flutters harder.should i kiss you more?" he smirks.being more mischievous.  "No.even though i love it." i smiled and laughed. "what?you love it?lets kiss!" he dont mean it of course.its a joke.we kissed too much.hahah. "i'm gonna eat.HUMAN FOOD.want me to cook for you too?"he asked. "nope.i ate already." i said.he pouts and cook.i walked to the kitchen counter looking at him cooking. i like seeing guys cook.even if its a fail. when hes done cooking,he sat down across me and ate his food.i looked at him eat. he took a spoonful of his food.trying to feed me. i smiled and open my mouth.AND IT TASTE GOOD. "whats this?" i asked innocently. "kimchi stew." he smiled sweetly and continued eating. i messed his hair and said "im glad my boyfriend can cook." he chuckles. i walked away. "EODIGA?!" he shouted. "take my phone upstairs...." i said. but after i finished my sentence my phone is already on my hands.hes fast. i got a miss call from my fake brother. Kim Jong Hyun. of course baekhyun knows him. i called Jong Hyun back.

"yobeoseyo?" i said.

"ah.Minjung ah! want to eat dinner with me?my mom is not home and i was thinking maybe you wanna co-" jong hyun was cut off and baekhyun answered. "bian.she have plans with me.annyeong." baekhyun said. he ended the call and pass the phone back to me.

"aish.chincha." i said.yeah its cute that my vampire sweetheart is jealous but its my "Brother" for goodness sake. "i am not willing to see you go with him." he said.i rolled my eyes and he held my hand.

"im cute arent i?" he is smirking again.what a mischievous vampire.

"Eo.VERRRRRY CUTE." i said pinching his cheeks. he cheese very hard and wash the dishes. i went upstairs.planning to have a nap.when i was laying down,i heard a knock at my door. "come in!" i said.he smiled and walked in. "taking a nap chagiya?"he asked innocently. "hm." i replied.im way to sleepy. he was about to walk off when i grab his wrist. "kajima."i said softly.he smiled and laid beside me.he pat me at the back so i can fall asleep.YEAH I LOVE SLEEP.he started humming bella's lullaby. "gomawoyo." i whispered again.losing my voice.im falling asleep anytime soon. he kissed me at the cheek and continued humming.i pulled myself closer to him.i lean my head at his chest.he pat me at my shoulders. he kissed me at the forehead and say "sleep my love.i'll wake you for dinner." i smiled and fell asleep in his arms once again.