CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22 -1 week later-

all of them helped me go home.but its sad that they have to go home to their house.baekhyun of course stays with me.he will take care of me. while we were sitting on the sofa,i asked him.

"may i know why i am healing so fast?" i said.i know it.he had given me his blood.

"i...i..i have given you my blood.you were dying and i cant let you die..." he explains.

"what is the process of becoming a vampire?" i asked him.

"have vampire blood in your system,die and drink human blood." he said.

"oh.so i am still safe." i said to myself.

"are you angry?" he asked facing me.

"no.you did it for me." i said smiling at him.he smiles at me back.

"but...im scared you wont love me anymore." i said.

" i will.no matter how much u change,i will still love you." he said.

"pack your stuff..."he continues.

"why?" i asked.

"school's starting." he said smiling.

"oh yeah.the day after tomorrow." i said.

"yeah.lets have a break from vampires.shall we?" he asked.

"but!thanks to vampires i am the most happiest human and i met a perfect boyfriend that is a vampire." i said smiling at him.he smiled at me back.

"thank you.thanks to humans,i met the most beautiful and perfect girlfriend that is a human." he said.i smiled wider.he kissed my cheek.

"lets pack our school stuff together." i said.not willing to let him go.

"geulae." he said and smiles at me.i held his hand and we went up together.

"oh wait.i got something for us for school.let me get it." he said it.then hes gone.5 seconds later his hand was on my hand.and we went to my room.

"what is it?" i asked.he took it out.its a couple bag.

"Ahhh kyeopta." i said fangirling.our bags are blue in colour.and theres a keychain.on my bag has his name and on his has mine.then we started packing.

"ah i forgot to tell you!the others are schooling with us too!" he said.

"chincha?! YAY!!" i said.im close with chanyeol because hes very childish like me.we think alike.thats why hes so angry when the 3 hurt me.

"YAY! chanyeol is gonna be with me in school!!" i said.

"ahem." he said rasing an eyebrow.i touched his face.

"im just kidding." he said.

i know next semester is not gonna be the same.