CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

i woke up early in the morning.baekhyun and the rest seemed to be asleep.i washed up and sat down on my study table looking through my phone.Baekhyun woke up then.

"Good morning!"i said.

"Morning chagiya." he said and stand behind me.

"who is this?" he said. i was on instagram and i was looking at Jong Hyun oppa's photo.

"Jong Hyun oppa.hes good looking isnt he?" i said.

"Aish!why are you looking at him?! im much better looking!" he said.i rolled my eyes and continue looking.

"Aish!stop looking!!!"

"Ah whae????????!"

"dont look!!" he said starting to laugh.

"Why?!!!!!" i said starting to laugh.

while we are having our couple fights,someone knocked on the door.

"can we come in???!" Kris said.

"Sure." i said starting to laugh at baekhyun who is glaring at Jong Hyun oppa photo.

"we have something to say!!!!!!!!" Kris said with excitement.Chanyeol and the rest walked in.

"the nomads said that if Minjung doesnt tell anyone shes safe!!" Chanyeol continued.

"Oh my god?! really?!" i said but i jumped to Chanyeol.Chanyeol hugged me back.

"YAH YAH YAH SHES MINE!" Baekhyun said pulling me.i hugged baekhyun.baekhyun held my waist.

"they gave us a letter.thats how we found out.very old fashioned really!excuse me theres something that is called a phone that you can text!"  Sooyoung said.

"Aigooo you are one cute girlfriend." sehun said pinching her cheeks.

all of us crack up.

"And to celebrate,the boys should play soccer and the girls...will dress up,and make you guys heart flatter." Kyungqah said putting both of her palms together.

"No.ew.hate that idea sister.cant we just go and watch them play?!" sooyoung said in disgust.

"Yeah exactly.eurgh." i add.Sooyoung and i clap hands.

"But.its once of a lifetime you girls dress for the boys!" D.O said.siding his girlfriend.

"Mister,i dress up for you all the time!" Kyungqah exclaimed.all of us laughed again.D.O whispered something to Kyungqah in the ear then gave her a peck on the cheek.

"haish araso.araso!" Sooyoung said.giving up.i just shrugged my shoulders.