CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

we head to class.i asked him about his family,his friends,his first love.

"My first love?are u sure u want to know?"he smirk at me.

"well,since im your girlfriend now,i wanna know!but im not THAT curious." i said putting the books down on my desk.he puts his on his table which is beside me. "She was beautiful. i met her at virginia last time.but,she turned me.she used me so i'll be part of her army to make her indestructable.i found out and left.it hurts.after hundred years,i found you!" he said touching the tip of my nose. "ah..so im more beautiful?" i asked him.smiling. "you are the MOST beautiful girl i've seen." he said cheesing hard. "i know." i said smiling again.When we reached home,he let go of my hand and we went to our indivisiual rooms.i washed up and wear my home clothes. i went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich.

"Chagiya,me too."he said seating at the kitchen counter again.

"OMO! aish!  u keep scaring me!"i said.making him sandwich too.i sat down and join him. "you asked me about my first love...how about you?" he asked take a bite of his sandwich. i didnt reply him and we walked to the living room.when i want to go to my bedroom,he grab my wrist. "tell me." he said.

"Hes cute,awesome,handsome,manly.caring." i said.

"how about me?" he asked. i pulled his tie down and kissed him on the lips.(NOT A FRENCH KISS) I pulled away but our face is still close. "what do you think?" i asked him.smiling. "i still dont kn-" i kissed him again. "Always want an advantage huh!" i said.letting go of his tie.he grab my belt hoops and kissed me. "araso.i get it.dont leave me." he chuckles and let go of me. i whined but he pulled me to the sofa with him. we watched tv.he pulled me so i was leaning on him. "i love you." he whispered. we were watching twilight.my favourite movie. i kissed him."i love you too."i whispered back.he smiled and kissed me again. we fell asleep on the sofa.i dont care.as long as we are together.