CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

all of them were slacking in my house.they dont seem worried that their life are in danger because of me.why dont they hate me?i hate me.

"im gonna wash up." i said. i went up and wash up.i wore my one of a kind tshirt and jeans.i blow dry my hair and head down to the kitchen. i reheat the lasagna that is freezing in the fridge for weeks.i sat down at the kitchen counter and start to eat my lasagna.Baekhyun sat across me. i feed him a bite. "How are you feeling?" he asked.eyeing me.i took a bite. "fine." i lied.i dont feel like smiling. "sure?" he asked again. i fed him another bite. "Yeah." i said.i look down so my hair covers my face.i continued eating my lasagna.

"No worries baby sister!you will be fine!" Kris said.he was playing the WII. But i know im not gonna be fine.im gonna die.i feel terrible. baekhyun is still eyeing me.he messed my hair. "you're gonna be fine.all of us gonna." he said comforting me. "i know.im fine.why do u say that?" i said still looking down. "i know you are not fine.i know you too well." he said smirking.i touched his smile.im gonna miss it when i die. he held my wrist. "i love you and i wont let anything happen to you." he said.i just nodded.i finished eating and went up to my room.Sooyoung and kyungqah followed me.

"Why are you so emoing sister?" Sooyoung ask me.she sat at my bed.

"dont look so stress.not pretty." Kyungqah said pointing her index finger at me.

"im not.im just shocked." i lied.

"Yeah shocked!" they said in unison (note sarcasm)

"Hahah." i laughed.they made me feel better.

"can i ask u guys something?" i ask.

"sure." Sooyoung said.

"how does it feel?.the transformation." i said.

they froze. "erm...erm..." was all they could reply.

"you know what?thats okay if it makes you girls uncomfortable." i said.

sooyoung grab my hand. "dont worry so much." she gave me a warm smile.

i smiled back at her.

That night,i was sitting down on my bed just thinking about life. Baekhyun walked in.

"Hey." he said.

"hey." i croaked.i was about to cry.

"Whats wrong?" he asked sitting next to me.the next second i know,i was laying down beside him my face on his chest.

"whats wrong?are you okay?tell me for real.i wanna hear it." he said.

"honestly speaking...im scared baekhyun.im scared.i hate myself."i said started crying and moaning.he pulled me closer.

"its not your fault.dont hate yourself." he said. "its my fault!" i started crying harder."thanks to me all of you are in danger!i hate myself.i hate everything!" i said crying. "no.its never your fault.dont be scared.im here.im not gonna let anything happen to you." he said.he means it.he pulled me so i will face him.he wipes away my tears and look at me in the eyes. "you know i wont.and you know i wont leave you.you dont have to be afraid." he said.he means it.i know.he pulled my chin and kiss me.a long one.he pulled me back to him and sang for me 3.6.5 in the end of the song its 'neoreul jikilge' means im gonna protect you.i smiled and fall asleep.