CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

i lost friendship...with my bestfriend..Amber.its so hurtful.i loved her like my sister.but the fact that she prefers her other friends more than me is just... "pick one." i protest. "them." she said. that instant i wanted to cry and just shout "why" but who am i to her anyway? people think im a strong person and dont know how to feel sad.well,they are wrong.dead wrong.im a girl too. i forced a smile and said, "hah.as expected." i pat her shoulders and walked away from her.i started crying softly and silently so no one can hear my sadness.i went to the park again.i forgot about baekhyun i was focusing on my ex bestfriend.i sat down on the same bench and started crying.silently.my face turned pinkish-redish because i cried too much.i put my hands in my jacket pocket and look down..let the tears fall down.i felt a  hand on my shoulder.i look up its baekhyun. "oh.hi baekhyun sshi" i said,quickly wiping away my tears.he sat down beside me. "are you okay?" he looked worried and studied my face. "yeah.im fine.great." i replied while plastering a fake smile on my face.i avoided his face and look down. he held my face so i wont avoid his eyes darn! hes hot! "i dont think so..why are you crying in the first place?" he questioned me. "no.im not crying..." i said while furrowing my eyebrows.i feel like crying again. "why are you here?" i asked him. "you owe me remember?" he replied and smiled. "ah.yea.so what do you want?" i asked politely. "give me shelter." he said looking down. I HAVE TO BUY HIM A HOUSE?! "i have to buy u a house?!" i asked in shock. "i can stay with you....he said looking at me." i was somehow captivated by his words and SOMEHOW allowed him to stay in my house with me."what have i done?!" i thought to myself.