CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

"oh hurry up Kyungqah!the boys are already waiting!!" Sooyoung shouted.

"Araso sister.Kyungqah said fixing her makeup.

"erm girls,i got a text from baekhyun and he asked us to wear dresses." i said.feeling kinda worried because they are wearing tshirt and shorts.

"Chincha? let me see." Sooyoung said.

Kyungqah and her walked towards me and look at my phone.

"chagiya,ask the girls to wear dresses.i love you." Kyungqah read out.

"why the hell are we wearing dresses when we are watching soccer?!" Sooyoung whines.

"lets just wear." I said.they nodded and we redo our makeup touchup.i look at my cuboard and took out a blue dress.the one i truly loved.i went out and clipped my fringe to one side.i came out and kyunqah and Sooyoung looked so beautiful.

"you guys look beautiful im jealous." i said folding my arms.

"thank you sister.we are vampires thats one ability.looks." sooyoung said winking at me.she came to me and adjust my eyeliner.when we are done,we went to the field.the boys are dressed in suits and they looked truly dashing.the girls are shocked. Sehun and D.O walked towards Kyungqah and Sooyoung.

"Hey babe." Sehun said not putting his eyes off Sooyoung and smirking.

"hey." Sooyoung said.smiling at him.Sehun held her shoulders and she grab his waist.D.O just smiled and took his girfriend away.Baekhyun held my shoulders

"you look beautiful"he whispered to me.

"thank you.you look totally handsome." i said.

"we got a surprise for you girls." Chanyeol said. The three boyfriends blindfolded our eyes and bring us to somewhere...

——————

authors note:

hey!!!!hows the story?? pls vote!! do u wonder where the boys had brought the girls? wait for the next chapter!