CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

"So you guys are not related like brothers?You guys are so called a clan?"i asked curiously.

"Yes.If you wanna put it that way." Kris replied.

"Who's the leader of this clan?" i asked.they pointed at suho. i nodded.

"Chagiya,want to look around the house?" Baekhyun ask.he grab my hamd and we walked around the house.

"Who else are in a relationship like you and me?" i asked.

"Sehun and Sooyoung.D.O and Kyungqah."

"Where is Kyungqah?" i asked him.

"PROBABLY hunting.how would i know?im with you 24/7." he said smirking at me. we reached at a room. "My room.its messy but whatever." he said.i went in and his room is cool!there are tons of books.i love books.i was looking at the shelves when i saw a book that attracts me. 'twilight'.i smiled and took that book out.i sat on his bed and he sat beside me.

"i love edward and bella." i said not putting my eyes away from the book.

"Arent edward and bella like us?" he asked.

"nope.we're different.we are in reality they are fictional characters."i replied.

he took my hand."We shall live for edward and bella then."

"edward is able to do anything for bella.will you do the same for me?" i asked still looking at the book. he took my chin so i will look at his eyes. "what do you think?" he whispered.

"I dont know." i whispered back.

"I am willing to do anything for you." he said reconfirming. i just nodded.but im not convinced.we are in reality.he kissed me long enough. "Convinced?" he asked.i just smiled. that instant,theres a knock on the door.ALL the exo members come in.Baekhyun and I pulled back. Chanyeol smiles and clears his throat. "Sorry to bother you guys lovey doveing but.we wanna welcome our new sister." Sehun said. Sooyoung get closer to sehun and sehun grab her waist. "Minjung,this is kyungqah.the one you didnt met.she was hunting." D.O said. "Annyeong sister." Kyungqah waved.i smiled. "we will protect you because even though you are not one of our kind,you are with baekhyun.we are one." Chanyeol explains. "ah.arasoyo." i replied. "D.O's girl is Kyungqah right?" i asked baekhyun again. "yeah.finally i have another sister!" kyungqah replied instead of Baekhyun.she hugged me but i was too stunned i didnt hug her back. "wow your blood smells sweet." Kyungqah replied scrunging her nose. "Yeah i heard that alot from your brother here." i said.slightly pushing baekhyun.he laughed.Sehun sat down at the floor and Sooyoung laid her head on his lap.he strokes her hair.

"but hyung.you know the consequences of dating a human right?" sehun said feeling worried.all of them froze.including baekhyun.

"what is the consequences?" i asked.

"the human gets killed.humans cant know what we are.thats why we change our partners.without getting caught." D.O said.so that explains why Sooyoung and Kyungqah are vampires.

"then we shall date without getting caught." baekhyun said to me.

"her blood smells so sweet.do you think the others will give her her chance if they found out brother?even the normal humans who doesnt smell too good gets killed." Chen said. i shivered.

"who are the others?" i asked hesitantly.

"The Nomads vampires.they are no joke." Chen replied shaking his head.

"We will protect the human." kris said.

"of course we are." Sooyoung said smiling at me.Sehun is still stroking her hair.

"lets go home love.you look tired." baekhyun said.i am still freaking out i just nodded.we said our goodbyes to EXO and went home. "You are not leaving my room.im scared." i said to baekhyun.

"araso.go and change.i'll wait outside your room." he said smiling.

"i'll change in the toilet.you sit there."i said pointing at my bed.he chuckles and sat down.i changed and sat beside him.

"Sleep,love." he said.(OH YEAH DID I  MENTION WE ARE IN OUR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS?) i put my head on his chest and he pat me on my back. i fell asleep in his cool arms.we fell asleep.together.