CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20 *the next morning*

all of us,went out.we went to the place where no humans will be there.except me.they were planning to play basketball.(the boys).so the girls and i sat down.Sooyoung,Kyungqah and I are somehow close.we are close now.we just turn to sisters.while we were looking at the boys playing, Sooyoung just kept looking at the the mist at the right hand side of the court.

"Just as i thought all of us are going to live happily ever after." She said rolling her eyes.

"sister,their here.anytime soon now.get the boys.minjung stay close to baekhyun and me." Sooyoung said.i thought the nomads are here.

"its not the nomads.its our rival.they hunt humans too.they cant see you! if they see you,they will kill you.hurry come.put your hair down.act like a vampire." Sooyoung said.i did as i was told.that instant all the boys are crowding over me.10 seconds later all of us were standing infront of  3 boys.

" heya!" one of them greeted.Suho and Kris was standing in the middle.on my left is Baekhyun and on my right is Sooyoung.Baekhyun is glaring at them.

"hey kwon jiyong.how has it been?" Suho greeted back.still not giving a hint of smile.

" we were just passing through here and we hear your voices.its not everyday i can see my friends." Kwon Jiyong said.threatened a smile.

"we are not even friends jiyong." Kris said.

"at least i dont put a new member in the coven." kwon jiyong said looking at me.i just stood still.

"who we bring in or out i believe its none of your business Jiyong." Chanyeol said.hes giving that fierce face to them. this is twilight.damn.i havent read finish the ending.did bella died?i hope not.

"harsh." another guy said.

" we are not even talking to you,Henry." Sehun said giving that straight but fierce face.

"why dont all of you leave us alone?" Kris said.

"alright." they said. i took a breath and so i started to move.i actually started to shiver but i was alone with Baekhyun.the rest including Sooyoung is walking back to where we were sitting on.Baekhyun is glaring to another guy.just then the guy walked closer to us.and when we are close enough,he stopped.

"You brought food." he said and pulled a crouch.he then bared his fangs at me.all of them started to crouch.the 13 of us were baring fangs and so is the other 2.the 13 of us were baring in defense.the other 2 was u know...trying to kill me.i was behind Suho and Kris.

"shes one of us.u kill her,we'll find you and tear you apart." Baekhyun hissed.

the three of them broke out of the crouch and walked away.

"Get her out now baek.get her home.we will be back in 10 minutes." Suho said calmly. when i was in the car with baekhyun,

"oppa...is he...?" i asked.

"yeah hes coming after you.so is the rest." baekhyun said calmly.

"why do they even bother to get me?arent there more humans out there?" i asked.

"they wont bother if your blood doesnt smell that good, love." he said.

i gulped. " are we strong enough.....?" i asked again.

"we are strong enough to kill them." he said darkly.

"just as i thought i can live happily ever after with him." i whispered to myself.

"you will live happily ever after with me...after all of this is over." he said.

—————

authors note:

will Minjung live happily ever after with baekhyun?or will she die? WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. btw sorry if the story is so twilight.im obsessed with it.hahas.