CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

They brought us to a place that is so beautiful that i cant get my eyes off that place.

"This is the surprise!" Chanyeol said.he gestured to all of us to sit down.we sat down and baekhyun whispered to me.

"chagiya,after this we are going somewhere.so just follow me."

i nodded. all of us ate together.for them,they drank blood.including baekhyun.its okay.he didnt hunt for so long already.

"guys,we are going somewhere." D.O announced holding hands with Kyungqah.

"we are going somewhere too." baekhyun said with Sehun.oh.so the people that are couples have another surprise.

"araso." chanyeol said.Baekhyun blindfolded me again and when i sit down to a chair he let me opened my eyes.i opened them.its much more beautiful than the first place.

"wow.what is this place?" i asked him.

" i create it.for tonight." he replied.i nodded and smiled.

"do you realise that we get together without asking each other?i just assume and you just acknowledge." he continues.he was sitting across me. i nodded. "so for now,im gonna ask you offically..."he said.he took my hand and i stood up. "Lee minjung,will you be my girlfriend?" he said. i smiled and nodded.

he smiled and took out couple rings.

"this was actually my parents rings.so if going to be our couple rings and if we get married in the future,can this be our wedding rings?" he asked me.hes just too sweet.i cant stand it. so i just nodded. he put it on and i did.

"its pretty." was all i could exclaimed.he took out another thing.its a bracelet and a heart.the heart is a diamond.

"is the diamond real?" i asked.

"of course." he said.i was so shocked.hes so sweet!

" if one day,you dont love me anymore,you can throw all these things i gave you.that is our complete break up." he said keeping his head low.i took his head so it will be looking at me.

"you know i love you more anything else.and you know i wont leave you." i said.

"thank you.thank you for not leaving me and loving me." he said and kissed me.

"i love you too." he said and kissed me again.i put my hand at his waist and he put his hand on the sides of my face.

"your welcome." i said.i know he like a deep kiss but he knows i hate it.so for his sake,i gave him a deep kiss. i pulled away and we rest our foreheads against each other. our hands are still there.

" i love you." he said.

" i love you too." i said.we kissed one last time and i held his hand.

"its late.lets go home shall we?" i asked.

"Yeah." he said smiling at me.