Chapter 18- babe

Jack's pov

It's been 5 days since the kiss and neither of us has said anything. But since then, Mark has decided to check my arms every day. I've stereotypically moved down to my thighs in the hopes that he wouldn't notice. Mark and I have also set up a system for when I have a flashback. I tap his shoulder or arm twice. I'm currently sitting at the island in Mark's kitchen.
"Hey Jack?" I look over to see Mark at the coffee pot pouring a cup. He's in a white shirt and black sweats.
"Can we talk?" He asks walking over with his coffee he sits in front of me and opens the sugar pot.
"S-sure!" I say.
He sighs, "Soooo what are we?" He asked slumping his shoulders.
"Huh?" I asked.
"The k-kiss." he paused. "Did it mean anything?"
I took this moment to think.. "Well.. only if you want it too.." I say he looked up almost if there was hope in his eyes.
"It did....Jack I don't want to ruin anything but I really like you," he stammered out
I felt the corners of my mouth slowly twitch up.
"I really like you to-" I was cut off by him kneeling in his chair and pushing his lip into mine.
He pulled apart after and I giggled.
"Boyfriends?" He asked
"Boyfriends."

We both got up and hugged continuing to kiss.
I pull away. "So how does this work?"
"How does what work?" He asked
"Sleeping? Do we tell our viewers? Public? PAX EAST?"

He rubbed the back of his neck.
"Aaa well. How do you want it to work? I mean we can have our own beds if we need space and if we're feeling lovey-dovey we can sleep in the same bed. We can switch beds each night, but we don't have to tell people. Some people can't handle it. I heard Dan and Phil have been doing the same thing for years and they're still living a perfectly normal life.. but I also don't mind telling people," He says.
"I...I don't know if I want people to know.. it's not that I'm embarrassed I'm just-"
"Its ok Jack No worries I understand."
I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.
"Now lets go pack for PAX East tomorrow babe." I could hear him smile at the word even though I wasn't facing him hell I could feel a smile groom my face as well.
'Babe'