Chapter 16-Home

(((((Jack's pov)))))

"How is he?" I heard my mum, while pretending to be asleep.
"He did very well, he slept through the night."
I heard her let out a sigh and stand up she walked over to me, and left a kiss on my cheek. I decided to open my eyes and pretend her kiss woke me up.
"Hi babyyyyy." She whispered carrying out the 'y' in baby.
"Morning." I stretched out. "Can we go home now?" I questioned. My mum bit her lip and looked at the doctor.
"Yes but.." she paused.
"Yes Sean." The doctor stepped in.
"But you have to start seeing a therapist."
"Whats a therapist?" I questioned.
"A therapist is a person you can talk to about your problems and they can try to help you understand what you're going through," The doctor informed.
I nodded. I wasn't sure what to say. My mum agreed it was best for me.
"Hey sorry I'm late.." my mums boyfriend rushed in.
"Its ok honey we're about to take Sean home soon anyway." My mum smiled. She really liked him.
After my mum got the referral to the therapist I would be seeing, they wheeled me out in a wheel chair and we got in the car. They were whispering about something so I wouldn't hear but I still heard a little.
'We can't tell him'
'It'll be fine'
'Not now its too soon from what just happened'
'You need help now more than ever he'll be ok with it I promise.'

I hadn't known what they were talking about until we pulled into the driveway. My mum's boyfriend turned off the radio and turned around so he can face me.
"Sean," he spoke.
I looked up.
"Sean I'm moving in to help your mother. We're in love and decided it was for the best.. I hope you're ok with that."
I just nodded. I didn't know how to feel. I hated Henry.
_______________________

"Jack...Jack!"
I woke up to Mark shaking me back and fourth.
"You were having a nightmare," he said as I stared at him wide eyed.
"I...I want to go hom-your place," I cried out hugging Mark. I can't do hospitals.
"Hey hey!" He pushed me up off him.
"You Can!! THE nurse told me to come tell you your stitches are mostly healed and you're doing A-OK. You can come 'home'" he pulled me back into the hug. And all I could think about was the way he said 'home'.