What Your First Time at the Beach Was Like

Tony Stark:
Since Tony wasn't into going to the beach, getting sand everywhere, Pepper had convinced him that you had to at least experience the beach with your dad, so when he decided to have a beach day, you were five years old, and you were excited, and couldn't wait. After an hour of just sitting on the beach, covered in sunblock and sand, you ran into the water without your father knowing, he freaked out, and he was close to calling the Coast Guard to help him find you.

Steve Rogers:
When you first went to the beach, you were three years old, and you were terrified to go into the water after accidentally watching Shark Week with your Uncle Bucky and seeing a clip of a lady being drowned by a shark. Your father told you time and time again that a shark wouldn't attack you, but when he picked you up to go swimming, he put his foot in the water, and you started screaming and crying that a shark was gonna eat you.

Bruce Banner:
Your father loved taking you to the beach, it always relaxed him and you had a great time. Your first time at the beach wasn't very relaxing when you saw an ice cream truck and decided to run after it, and you started to cry whenever your father would catch you in the act of leaving his side. You eventually got ice cream, and it was a war worth fighting.

Thor Odinson:
Your first time at the beach was your fathers first time at the beach. You both played in the water, made sand castles (though your father eventually grew frustrated with it falling down so he smashed it), got ice cream and you even fell asleep on his broad chest. He had a tan line in the shape of a little girl for almost a week and you had no regrets.

Peter Parker:
There aren't any beaches in Queens, so your father had to drive all the way to Long Island to Jones Beach and let's just say you liked the beach a little too much, and you screamed and cried when your father tried making you leave.

Peter Quill:
There aren't many beaches around the Galaxy, so when your father decided to take you to earth when you about six years old, after reading a book about the beach and you would constantly beg him if you can go to one. He knew people would stare at the group he was with, but as long as it made you happy. Rocket yelled at anyone who made fun of him, and when a little boy asked his mother why Gamora was green, your father shouted "Hey, she saved your life and she's green because she feels like it, so show some respect!"

Clint Barton:
You were about a year old and the minute your parents brought you to the beach, you ran over to a sand dune, giggling, and shoved your tiny fist full of sand into your tiny mouth, before your father and mother screamed, and tried their best to clean the sand from your mouth. Let's just say you kept doing that to the point where you couldn't leave your fathers arms.

Nick Fury:
It was a war to get your father to take you to the beach. You screamed at him in your little voice, and he would always say no to you, and told you that he had just too much work to do. He then regretted his decision to disagree with you, because you tried to run away to go to the beach. He then took you to the beach so you wouldn't run away again, but lost you when you came in sight of an ice cream truck.

Phil Coulson:
Your father takes you to the beach whenever he could. And the first time you went to the beach, you were two years old and you were dressed in a one piece Captain America bathing suit, and you had your hair in tiny pigtails. Your father made a whole scrapbook dedicated to your first beach trip and he shows them to everyone when it's your birthday.

Scott Lang:
After weeks of insisting that you should all go for a family beach day, your mother (before they separated) wanted to take you on your very first beach day. And you had the best time burying your father in the sand and watching the water almost reach his head. You thought it was the funniest thing hearing his little girl like screams as cold water would slowly hit his face.

Loki Laufeyson:
Your father hates the beach. He finds them as a nuisance and when you wanted to go to one, he thought you were the craziest five year old ever. But, he eventually gave in, and took you, and hated it. You were having fun, and watched your father fall asleep, and you dumped a bucket of sand in his hair. He couldn't get it out for 2 weeks.

Bucky Barnes:
Your father loves taking you to the beach, and your first time was amazing. You both went swimming, got ice cream, and once he decided it was late and time to leave, when he thought he had everything, while he was driving home, he turned his head to make sure you were okay, then realized you weren't in your car seat. Yes, your father left you at the beach.