Chapter 6

It had been close to 3 months that Andrew and I had been hanging out together. We went out for lunch everyday and started hanging out more during the weekends. Today he'd decided that we should go to the movies. Andrew was sitting on my bed going through an old year book while I picked out an outfit for the day.

"Have you decided what your doing when you finish high school?" He asked looking from the book.

" No. I've applied for colleges, but I'm not quite sure what college is most marked to my interest." I said pulling out a casual outfit.

"Well it's half way through the year so you still have a little bit of time. What did you want to major in?" He asked sliding the book aside while laying on his stomach.

"Eh was thinking either business or music." I said walking into the restroom attached to my room.

"Why?" He called loudly. I quickly changed and opened the door so he could hear me.

"I want a music shop. Music is my favorite thing in the world, owning a music shop would just make things a whole lot better." I called back. Andrew stood at the entrance of the door while I was applying my make up.

"Sounds like something your really passionate about." He said smiling. I nodded and started tugging my hair into a ponytail. I felt the tingles surging through me as Andrew reached his hand out to stop me.

"You should leave it down. You really don't leave it down." He said releasing his hold on me. I sighed and let my wavy hair fall cascading over my shoulders till about mid side.

"How's school been? We don't really talk about your senior experience any more." He laughed and I glared at him pushing my way out the restroom.

"Good. You know that, and you ask me every time you get me for lunch." He laughed and nodded.

"I know it's just hilarious. He is really dating Sam to get back at you, and the funnier part is he thinks you care." He laughed out.

"Yeah, I don't care. I'm just happy I've gone back to being the kid that is ignored. You know he still tries to tell me he loves me and he's not going back on his forever promise?" I looked up at Andrew as I put on my shoes.

"Yeah, I know. Him and Nathan are always talking about you. They sound like stalkers." He started laughing harder.

"Don't say that. It's kinda creepy." I cried as I walked out my door and down the steps with Andrew hot on my trail.

"What's creepy?" My mom asked peeking her head up the stairs.

"Nothing Mrs. Masen. Just the same old sad case of Jason." He said laughing.

"Andrew I told you to call me Steph." Mom said as dad walked to her side.

"Steph, mom, really? Not even Jason could call you Steph." I laughed out.

"It's cause I didn't like Jason. Mother's intuition." My mom joked.

"Yeah, mother knows best." My dad said shaking hands with Andrew. It was so weird how comfortable they got with him. They met him the day of the fight when he left late, and they took a good liking to him.

"Mom, dad we're leaving now." I said tugging Andrew in the direction of the door.

"Bye Steph, bye Dave." Andrew said shaking my dad's hands and hugging my mom.

"Wait Drewwwwyyyyy." My little sister Bailey called out running to his side.

"Baeeee" He called picking her up and spinning her around.

"How's my favorite little midget?" He asked putting her down to ruffle her hair.

"I'm not a midget. I'm 7 so I get to be short." She cried jumping up and down. They played for a little while and then we left to the movies.