Chapter 13

Aubry's pov.

"My love you're so beautiful." Jason mumbled against my ear. I didn't respond and this seemed to anger him as he stood up. Anger radiated off of him in waves as he leaned over me.

"I said you're so beautiful." He growled as he took my ear between his teething biting hard enough to bruise me, but not break the skin. I whimpered in pain as he moved his teeth side to side making my ear throb in pain.

"Tttttthank yyyyoouuu." I stuttered in pain. My voice was barely audioable to my own ears and my throat clenched since it was so dry.

"Good girl." He said kissing me roughly. I gave in since my body was too weak to fight and I was getting a headache from the pounding in my ear.

I felt disgusted as his hand traveled under my shirt. He moved his fingertips over the soft flesh of my stomach. I closed my eyes as tears threatened to spill over.

This couldn't be real. I wasn't going to go down without a fight. My innocence was mine and if he thought he'd have it he'd get a surprise when I fought back. 'Nows your opportunity to try and really fight back Bri' I thought.

"Jason let me loose, please, so I can touch you." I mumbled trying to be seductive. If I couldn't convince him, maybe I could stall until someone came home, or if a miracle happened and I was found.

"Hmm?" He mumbled pulling back while unbuttoning the button down shirt he'd 'insisted' I wear.

"Yes. I've waited for this moment for so long. I thought wanted it with Andrew but it was you all along. Please don't restrain me and make this your moment. Come on baby let's make this our moment." I said smiling as I spit out a painful lie.

This is nothing at all what I wanted but I needed to lie to get out of this. He smiled and nodded. Slowly he leaned over to undo the bindings on my wrist but I was disappointed when the cuffs were snapped over my weak, raw, burned wrist. Honestly though, the cold metal was almost welcoming on my sore skin unlike the rough ropes. I thought of a strategy as he leaned forward and kissed me. I was about to fight him off when another pair of cuffs were linked between the chain linking my two wrists onto the headboard.

"Not so fast babe. I don't trust you." He mumbled as he stripped me down to my underwear. Tears fell from my eyes as he repeated the process on himself. This was it, my innocence would be shredded without my permission. I whimpered as he pressed his body against mine it felt so wrong as I compared it to Andrew which felt so right.

"And now you'll be mine forever." He said kissing me again trying to remove the thin fabric separating us. I closed my eyes praying all this would be over soon, wishing for death instead of this. That was when I felt his weight completely off of me. I thought and hoped he changed his mind. I could hear loud noises in the background, but I decided maybe if I give into darkness maybe, just maybe it'd be over when I wake.

The last thing I remember though was the tingles running through me like when Andrew touched me as I passed out into darkness.

Andrew's pov.

My heart was pounding as I rode along with my new cop friend Jake. He arrived first to get the story. After arguing he agreed to let me come along with him and a few other guys, because he'd want the same if it was him.

Slowly we approached Jason's house and I had to resist jumping out of the moving car and killing him on spot. Everything moved in a blur as soon as they broke the door down. I knew my way around the house so I ran straight to the room I knew they'd be in. I pulled the door open and surely enough there they were.

Jason was laying on top of her covering her completely from my view. I couldn't restrain myself anymore as I snatched him off her, my rage surfacing.

"What the h-" I cut him off by landing punches all over him. I hit him over and over wishing he'd feel the pain he'd caused me. After landing about 10 punches I was being pulled off of him. Jason was knocked out and blooded as Jake slapped me lightly waking me from my anger.

"Go check on your girl we got this." He said motioning to the bed. I nodded as I was released from the hold feeling my body go numb. Slowly I walked over to the tiny frame that shook on the bed. Her usual pale skin was a sickly pale color with a light gray tint that let me know she was unhealthy during these days. Her long thick wavy brown hair looked limp and dull, and it looked as if she'd lost too much weight this past couple of days. I reached out to cradle her and as soon as I touched her, her scrunched up face went smooth as her breathing deepened.

She was unconscious making my heart race in fear. I was about to pull her to me when I noticed the cuffs binding her small hands to the bed frame. I felt my body shake in anger as I saw her injured wrist and the rope with blood stains on both bed posts. I took calming breaths as I got up looking for the keys to both sets of cuffs. I leaned over to the night stand and moved everything quickly before my eyes moved to the dresser across the room. On top laid a pair of silver keys. I rushed over to her and uncuffed her as quickly as I could unbinding her legs as well. She fell limp, straight onto the bed and I lifted her into my arms hugging her. Her pulse felt weak under my hold as I looked around noticing everyone left the room.

"Jake! Jake come here." I yelled as I kissed into her hair. Jake came running into the room looking worriedly between me and Aubry.

"I'll call a medic, stay here. Oh and if they ask why Jason's bruised up tell them he charged at you and you defended yourself. The guys and I decided he deserved it so we all said we'd stick behind the story. And you may want to put something on her." I nodded in reply as I held Aubry tighter to me. Jake went back down stairs and I looked down at Aubry. I knew I'd always hate myself for this, it was my fault she was in this position. I felt tears well as I kissed into her hair.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault, I'm so sorry. I know your gonna be okay baby just hold on. Im sorry." I sobbed into her hair. I wrapped my jacket around her, and took off the horrid ring that was placed upon her finger.

The medics arrived and I called Steph since I couldn't go. Instead, I had to stay behind and take a stupid statement about what happened between Jason and I.

Finally, after and hour and a half I was released and Nathan gave me a ride to go see her. My heart was pounding as I prayed she'd forgive me.