Chapter 11

Andrew's pov

I can't believe I told her all those things when I didn't mean them. I dropped down on my couch and sighed buried my head in my hands.

She loved me and I shut her out. I told her to leave when I really just wanted her to stay. She was willing to give me everything and I crushed her instead. My heart felt like it was being stabbed repeatedly, and it was then that I knew what I had to do. I had to go talk to her. Tell her what I thought, what I felt. I hoped she'd understand it and would accept my apology. Even if she wouldn't want me anymore, hopefully she'd accept my friendship so I wouldn't have to leave her at all. I quickly locked up and hopped into my car racing over to her house. I knocked on the door and her mom opened it giving me a knowing look.

"I guess Aubry forgot something?" She said with a wink. I cringed and shook my head.

"No. I made a horrible mistake and I need to talk to her. Can I go to her room?" I asked feeling the nervousness churn my stomach. As soon as Steph's face fell I knew something was wrong.

"Andrew she didn't come home. I thought she was with you." She said as fright over took her features. I shook my head and quickly explained what happened just a couple of hours ago.

"I have to go find her." I mumbled rushing out the door. She agreed and rushed to talk to get husband before they both ran to separate cars. My only thought was maybe she did make up with Jason. I rushed over to his house and fear washed over me when her car wasn't there. Where could she be? This is all my fault.

Aubry 's Pov.

My head was pounding as I tried to roll over. I was now in a bed with my legs and arms tied to the post of the headboard and footboard. The only thing I could remember was being at Andrew's house.

"You're awake." The voice was so calm despite me being tied in an uncomfortable position. I knew it wasn't Andrew, because some instinct let me know I was in a danger zone and I didn't feel all giddy like usual. I tried opening my eyes but the light hurt them immensely so instead they stayed shut hoping whatever was going to happen would happen soon.

"Where am I?" I asked my voice cracking as I spoke.

"You don't remember my beautiful Bri?" He asked. I tried remembering but nothing came to mind. I knew that voice but I couldn't pin point it in my state. I felt hazy and drug induced.

"No." I mumbled feeling my stomach churn making me feel like vomiting. I tried clearing my mind to rethink everything but I only got bits and pieces.

I could remember leaving Andrew's house, the pain in my chest returning even through the haze, but I don't remember where I went.

"Open your eyes Bri, I promise you'll remember." His voice struck something in me. I seemed to sober from my haziness and I didn't need to open my eyes to know who it was.

"Jason." I mumbled knowingly. I could faintly remember more bits and pieces. Me getting to his house, pieces of me changing and going down the staircase. I faintly remember drinking tea and talking but his last word stirred at the back of my mind like some unknown threat.

"..... We can be together forever now." Rang endlessly in the back of my mind and now I realized how terrifying this situation was.

"Correct. Good girl." He said with a laugh that horrified me to the core.

"Why? Why did you drug me? Why am I tied up?" I asked feeling my body quiver in fear as he approached the bed. My mind started imagining the worst so I twisted trying to loosen the ropes. Unfortunately I only managed to cut into my arms causing me to whimper as he finally reached my side. He ran his fingers through my fringe before caressing my cheek.