Chapter 9

"Hey you know your birthday is in two weeks?" Andrew asked as he hopped out of the car.

"Umhmm March 12." I mumbled taking his hand as always.

"Yes on a Saturday." He was walking me to the front as usual too. No one really made a big deal since its happened for almost 3 months now.

"Yes. You know I don't want anything." I said squeezing his hand. He knew this we had this conversation a ton of times since we shared birthdays. His was August 2nd and I missed it because I didn't know him at the time.

"Why not?" He whined like he did every time we had this conversation.

"Because I missed yours. Plus you just spending the day with me sounds like a perfect day." I said kissing him.

"Well, we'll see waddles." He mumbled before kissing me once more and walking away.

I rolled over and hit my alarm. Great today was the dreaded day. Slowly I rolled back over waiting for my mom to storm in my room with a cupcake in hand as usually. Slowly my door opened and I closed my eyes like each year so she could "wake me up" like usual. The bed dipped next to me and I instantly I knew who it was from the electricity pulsing through me by the touch. He placed his hand on my cheek and cupped it gently.

"Wow Waddles, you're always so beautiful." He mumbled. It took everything in me not to give him a wide smile. He leaned toward me letting our breath dance together as he brought his lips to mine and I couldn't help as I quickly responded to his kiss. His kisses were addicting, and I could never get enough.

"Well, good morning Handsome." I said trying to fake grogginess.

"I know its a wonderful morning, especially cause it your special day." He said kissing me again. He laid in my bed on his side and began playing with my hair. My mom busted into the door as I leaned into kiss Andrew.

"Happy happy happy birthday to you." She cried/ sung as she entered with her usual cupcake with one candle, my dad and Bae followed hot on her trails their smile becoming contagious. They sung happy birthday and I blew out the candle. We talked and Bae climbed into bed wrapping herself around Andrew like always. They got along so well it was actually really cute when he was with her.

"Come on Bae." My mom called as they left the room.

"But I wanna stay with Andrew." She cried back.

"You're gonna see them kiss. Ewww!" My dad joked as he followed my mom.

"Ewww!" Bae repeated as she gave Andrew and I a glance. She hopped off the bed and ran to the door shutting it behind her.

"Well that was fun." I mumbled trying to brush out my rats nest with my fingers.

"Yup. Now get up Waddles we have a big day ahead of us." He said jumping out of my bed.

"What should I wear?" I asked stretching. Andrew ran to my closet and picked out a sun dress he found on our shopping date. He pulled out some flats that matched and I smiled.

"I think this is nice. Plus it's warm outside." He said swinging the outfit in hand.

"Okay." I shrugged. I jumped out of bed and pulled the dress and shoes out of his hands. Andrew kissed my head and nodded toward the door.

"Ima go play with Bae. Call me if you need me." He said heading out the door. I nodded and as soon the door closed I felt myself bounce in excitement.

I pulled the little black tea dress over my head. It was strapless with a black lace overlay. It seemed to tighten around the waist area and flare out toward the hips ending a little under mid thigh. I zipped it up and looked myself in the mirror. I brushed out my rats nest and let my waves fall over my shoulders down my back. I picked up my favorite blue makeup pallet. Slowly I put a baby blue color from the tear duct till mid lid. I placed a darker blue from the middle till the end of my eye. I blended the 2 colors and put on a thin line of creme liner on my upper lid. I put on a thin line to my lower lash line stopping a little bit before mid way. I lined my water line and put mascara on my long lashes.