telling someone

telling someone

eth: you knocked on your mom's door, waiting for her to answer. you looked over at ethan and tried to calm him down because he was a little nervous. "why are you nervous? my mom loves you," you said trying to calm him down.

he let out a small sigh, "you're right, i have nothing to be nervous about," he said comforting himself. you smiled and squeezed his hand, the front door opening as your mom greeted the two of you.

"y/n! ethan! please come in," she said opening the door wide for the two of you. once the door was closed, she hugged the two of you. "you didn't tell me you were coming over, i would've cleaned up," she said as the three of you walked into the living room.

you sat down on the couch as ethan sat next to you, your mom sitting in the chair that was across from the couch. "it's fine mom, the house isn't even messy. we wanted to surprise you," you said and she smiled widely.

"well this is a wonderful surprise!"

ethan shifted on the couch, grabbing your hand as he cleared his throat, "we have something to tell you actually," he said kind of slowly.

"and what is that?" she asked her eyebrows furrowed.

you looked at ethan and then your mom again, "ethan and i are -" before you could finish, you were cut off.

"pregnant? y/n i told you, use protection. you're too young to be parents, both of you," she said and ethan laughed. "that's not funny, it's serious. being a parent is a huge responsibility!"

"no mom, we are not having a baby. we're engaged!" you said, holding up your left hand, showing off the ring. she gasped grabbing your hand, taking a closer look at the ring.

she smiled, "oh it's so beautiful. congratulations!" she said pulling the two of you into a hug.

gray: it was time to tell ethan the news and you were very nervous, "are you sure you want to do this today?" you asked trying to delay telling ethan. grayson nodded his head, not sure what ethan would say or how he would react.

the two boys were just at the peak of their fame and they didn't want to jeopardize that, you didn't either. you walked into the warehouse seeing ethan on the skate ramp, "hey y/n," he said getting off and walking towards you.

he pulled you into a hug as you greeted him back. "we have something to tell you," grayson said and ethan nodded. he crossed his arms as he stood in front of the two of you. "i've decided to make the biggest choice of my life and i'm extremely happy with it," grayson started.

"i'm kind of scared," ethan chuckled as his hand ran through his hair.

"grayson and i are getting married!" you announced and ethan pulled the two of you into a hug.

"congratulations!" he said happily. "welcome to the family, officially," he said his arm draped around your shoulder. he smiled at grayson and nodded his head, "i knew you would marry her," ethan said to grayson as he chuckled slightly, blushing a little.