bachelor party

bachelor party

the other twins pov

eth: grayson - "having fun?" i asked as ethan got out of the crowd and sat down at the bar. i had rented out an entire club for his bachelor party to make this night memorable.

he held his stomach, "yeah, i feel really sick," he mumbled as he almost fell out of his chair. i quickly caught him and started walking him to the bathroom. "are we going to see y/n?" he asked as we walked into a stall.

"no bro, she's at her bachelorette party. you'll see her tomorrow," i said as he shook his head, leaning over to the toilet.

"i need to make sure she's okay," he said before throwing up.

i pat his back, "ethan, she's fine, she's having as much fun as you are. now do you want me to pull your hair back like the girls do?" i asked as we began to laugh.

he let out a sigh, his back leaning against the stall. "i love you bro," he said and i smiled. "can i at least talk to her?" he asked and i rolled my eyes, helping him stand up.

"we are going to get you home," i said as i grabbed his hand, pulling him up. "i'll let you call her in the car."

gray: ethan - i looked around the room, no sign of grayson. i walked to the back, hearing several voices rooting for grayson to do something. i made my way to the front of the crowd, seeing him on the bar counter, ready to do a back flip. "grayson, don't! stop!" i said frantically.

he turned his head and smiled at me, "that's my brother and i'm getting married in two weeks!" he cheered, turning around and doing a back flip. he tried to land it, falling to the floor and onto his wrist. "my wrist hurts," he said laughing.

"grayson," i mumbled, helping him up and bringing him to the car. he didn't seem like he was in a ton of pain but i knew i should take him to the hospital. i buckled him in and grabbed my phone, calling y/n.

"ethan? is everything okay?" she asked and i sighed.

"grayson did a back flip and he hurt his wrist. i know you're at your bachelorette party and i'm sorry but we're on the way to the hospital now," i informed her.

i heard her talking to someone on the other side, "text me what hospital, i'll be there soon," she said and i nodded, ending the call and texting her the address.