speech

speech

eth: lisa - "this is so exciting! one of my babies, growing up and becoming a married man. i always hoped that ethan would come to his senses and finally ask her to marry him. took about two years but today is the day i have personally been waiting for. i would like to thank y/n's family for raising such a beautiful and sweet woman. i want to thank y/n, for making my son so happy. you truly are a perfect pair and i wish the both of you an eternity of happiness and love. y/n you make ethan happy in a way that nobody can, you light up his eyes. congratulations to my son and daughter-in-law, welcome to the family!"

gray: ethan - "i wanted to come up here and congratulate the newly weds. y/n, thank you for making grayson so happy. i know you two will forever be in love and it amazes me that you two are just so perfect for each other. i have another sister now, but it's weird because you're married to my brother. now that i think about it, this entire sister thing is weird. anyways, grayson, take good care of her. i know you will because when she's around you can't take your eyes off of her and can't stand not being around her, but y/n is the one for you. you two complete each other. so once again, congratulations to you guys. y/n, welcome to the family, officially."