engagement party

engagement party 

eth: disneyland; the location where you decided to have your engagement party. the only people you had brought were your close family and friends. you wore matching outfits; a black shirt, light wash bottoms, and black shoes. "where is everyone?" ethan asked as he noticed it was just the two of you.

you shrugged, "i don't know, they'll probably text or call us," you said and he nodded. "but can we please go on the tea cups?" you asked.

"baby," ethan whined, not wanting to go on that ride.

"if we don't then i get a piggy back whenever i want," you said trying to compromise.

he rolled his eyes playfully, "i'll give you a piggy back whenever," he said pulling you into a kiss, deepening it with every second.

"whoa, there are children present," you heard cameron's familiar voice, you pulled away as your cheeks became heated, your family and friends following behind her.

grayson laughed as he noticed the two of you embarrassed, "yeah, keep it pg guys," he joked. you rolled your eyes and he smiled, "so what's the next ride?" he asked.

as ethan was about to answer, you smiled, "the tea cups. we are headed to the tea cups," you said and ethan shook his head, smiling. everyone agreed and began walking to the ride, you ended up getting tired half way to the ride. "can i have that piggy back?" you asked.

"fine but just because you're cute," he said as you hopped onto his back.

gray: it was your mom's idea, your parents put together the entire party. you had a choice between a barbecue or clubbing. you turned down to the second offer, not wanting to go clubbing with your parents.

you wore a blue shirt that had a pattern of a picnic blanket, black shorts, and vans. grayson wore a black shirt, shorts, and adidas. when you arrived to your parent's house a lot of people were already there, and it was decorated beautifully. fairy lights were hung up around the trees, the tables had white covers with flowers for center pieces.

"i feel like this is our reception," grayson joked causing you to laugh.

you squeezed his hand looking around at all the decorations, "i thought this was a barbecue," you mumbled, causing grayson to chuckle. "okay we need to stop making fun," you scold and he composed himself.

"y/n, gray!" your mom said when she saw the two of you standing there. you walked over to her, greeting her as you hugged her. "come in, we've been waiting for you two!" she said leading you to the front door.

she opened the door, "congratulations!" everyone yelled, a swarm of people making their way to you and grayson.