dress shopping

dress shopping 

eth: you walked into the shop ready to start your appointment. your parents and best friend stood behind you as a red head came up to you guys. "hello i'm allison and i'll be your consultant for the evening," she said.

you stood up and shook her hand, "hi, i'm the bride, y/n. that's mom and dad, and she is my maid of honor," you said introducing everyone.

"lovely to meet you all," she said greeting them. "so do you know what you're looking for in a dress?" she asked and you hummed thinking of all the dresses you looked at prior to this.

"i like the mermaid kind of style but i don't want it so tight," you said trying to explain.

allison nodded her head, "i think we have a few that might be what you have in mind. you can come with me and we will go try on dresses," she said and you nodded following her into a changing room. you waited in just a robe, she soon came back with four dresses.

you put on the first dress, it was very plain and not really what you had in mind. your company thought you could've gotten one with better details. you tried on the second one which had more detail than the first, you liked it a lot but your family didn't think it was the one.

you tried on the third dress and it was a beautiful, the beading all around the neck line and ruffles at the bottom. you walked out, smiling as your audience looked towards you.

your mom gasped, "you look absolutely beautiful," she said and you smiled.

"so what do you think?" allison asked and you turned around looking in the mirror.

your ran your hands up and down the fabric, admiring the work, "it's amazing. i love the beading and the way it shows off my curves, but i just don't like how it goes out into the train at my calves."

allison nodded and you went to go try on your last dress, the one that was most similar to the third dress, the most comfortable and most beautiful. you walked out, noticing your mom's eyes watering at the sight of you. "so?" allison asked.

you looked in the mirror, smiling immediately. it was beautiful, not the traditional white color, but with a hint of pink. it was lace and tulle, with some beading on it. "it's everything i dreamed," you said twirling around in it. "what do you guys think?" you asked, watching as everyone smiled.

"i think it looks amazing on you," your best friend said.

"it's the one," your dad responded and you smiled.

"i agree."

gray: "ready?" ethan asked and you nodded your head as you got out the car

gray: "ready?" ethan asked and you nodded your head as you got out the car. today you were continuing the hunt to find your wedding dress. you brought the entire gang; your best friend, your parents, brother, grandma, lisa, sean, and ethan. cameron couldn't make it to this trip due to school.

you walked inside the building, wedding dresses scattered all around. your arm was linked with ethan's when a brunette, who looked about forty, had walked up to you. "hello everyone, i'm julia and i will be your consultant for today. so who's the bride?" she asked.

"that would be me, i'm y/n," you said and she smiled shaking your hand.

she looked at ethan and smiled, "you must be the groom," she said and you both shook your heads.

"close, this is my soon-to-be brother-in-law," you said and she apologized. "these are my parents, my grandma, my maid of honor, brother and my in-laws," you introduced everyone.

julia nodded, "nice to meet you all. is there anything specific that you would like her to be in?" she asked.

"we just want to see her happy and in love with the dress she's wearing," your mom said and you smiled.

"okay, perfect. let me take you back and we will be right out," julia said taking you to the dressing rooms. she had left to go get some dresses in your price range and the first four dresses you didn't enjoy neither did your entourage, the fifth dress made you smile.

it was so beautiful; it had a lace top, and a white plain bottom with a train. it had a white belt with gold detailing and the way it fit you was perfect. you walked out and saw lisa smiling very widely, your grandma tearing up, and everyone's face lighting up. "how do you feel about it?" julia asked once you admired yourself in the mirror.

"i love it. it's so astonishing and it fits me perfectly. it's my dream dress," you said. you turned around so everyone could look at the dress, "what do you guys think?"

ethan smiled, "i know grayson will fall in love with you over again," he said and you smiled, thanking him.

"you look really happy in it," sean said and everyone agreed.

your brother cleared his throat, "well i think you should get it," he said and you smiled.

"i think so too," you said.

"are you getting the dress?" julia asked and you nodded as everyone cheered for you.