night before

night before

yours or his pov

eth: you - you were at yours and ethan's house, gathering everything you needed before leaving to the hotel. "wait, where's my dress?" you asked frantically, looking around the room.

"it's with lisa, on the way to the hotel," your best friend said and you nodded. she could tell you were a little stressed so she was doing everything in her power to make sure you stayed calm.

you looked around the room before looking down at the clipboard that held the check list. you went down the list and saw everything was checked off. "okay, i'm going to take a shower because i feel disgusting right now and then we can go," you said as you grabbed your phone.

y/bf/n stuck her hand out as she walked in front of you, "i know you're going to talk to ethan so give me your phone," she said and you shook your head. she didn't move you sighed placing the phone in her hand, "now your mom can relax," she laughed and you chuckled going into the bathroom.

once you were dressed and out of the bathroom, all the cars were packed with everything that was needed, and you made your way to the hotel. "are you nervous?" your mom asked making small talk.

"of course i am. i want to be a perfect wife for him," you said and she nodded squeezing your hand in comfort.

"ethan is just so perfect for you," she and you smiled, thinking about the boy you're marrying tomorrow. 

gray: "are you absolutely sure you can pack for the honeymoon, you don't want me to stay?" i asked as i pulled her into a hug. my arms were wrapped around her neck as her head was against my chest.

"i mean of course i want you to stay," she said looking up at me and i smiled. "i won't be alone though. i have my mom, grandma, your mom, your sister, bridesmaids. you just go and have fun, it's your last night being unmarried," she said as i leaned down and gave her a kiss.

"okay baby girl," i said pulling away slightly before kissing her once more, not wanting to stop.

ethan cleared his throat, "save that for tomorrow guys," he said causing us to pull away laughing. "it's time to go gray," he said and i nodded. i looked down at her admiring her features, from her hair all the way to her lips.

"tomorrow," i whispered before kissing her again.

she pulled away, a giggle coming from her, "gray, you heard ethan we have to save that for tomorrow," she bit her lip. i gently stroked her cheeks before we started walking towards the door. "i love you," she said.

"i love you!" i said walking out the door and grabbing my backpack. i sighed walking to the car and getting in, ethan already playing some music as we drove to the hotel; y/n on my mind.